Categories > Original > Romance > Memories

The Promise

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Ashley remembers Stefan's final moments.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 220 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Do we have to go to this party?" Stefan whined.

"Yes, I promised Dru we'd be there" Ashley replied.

"But I'd rather spend an evening snuggled up with you" Stefan whispered, wrapping his arms around Ashley's waist.

"Come on baby. Two hours, then we can come home again" Ashley smiled.

"Do you promise?" Stefan asked.

"I promise" Ashley laughed, placing a small kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"I can't wait to go to the adoption place tommorow!" Stefan beamed.

"I know, I'm excited too. We're going to start our own family. We'll be together forever" Ashley said, a single tear slipping down his face.

"Why are you crying?" Stefan asked worridely.

"I can't imagine life without you. I would die if I lost you" Ashley choked.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere. I'm never going to leave you" Stefan smiled, taking his boyfriend's hand.

"I love you" Ashley said as they got into the car.

........................

Ashley could feel tears slipping out of his eyes as he remembered the crash. It hurt him to know that he was the reason Stefan was dead. The last words that Stefan ever spoke were:

"Don't leave me."

"I won't baby. I promise" Ashley thought.

His eyes fluttered open one last time, before they closed forever.

Both boys had kept their promise, they were together forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story