Categories > Original > Romance > Secrets

Secret Meetings

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Ashley and Stefan meet in secret.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 370 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘Meet me in the abandoned house near the park at 8’ Stefan read. Ashley had text him, probably to dump him in person.

It was 7:55 now, so Stefan ran all the way to the abandoned house. He was nervous about going into the house, and hoped that they weren’t going to get caught together.

“Hello” Stefan called out as he entered the house.

“I missed you baby” whispered Ashley, creeping up behind Stefan and wrapping his arms around his waist.

“Fuck, you scared the shit out of me!” Stefan yelled, jumping slightly.

Ashley slid his hand over Stefan’s mouth.

“Shh, we don’t want to get caught” he mumbled, as he began kissing Stefan’s neck.

Stefan moaned, turning round to kiss Ashley’s lips.

“Shall we go upstairs?” he asked Shyly, not wanting to force Ashley into anything.

Ash didn’t say anything, he just grabbed Stefan’s hand and pulled him into the nearest bedroom. When they were both in the bedroom, he slammed Stefan against the door, gripping onto his hips.

Stefan slid his fingers into Ashley’s hair, tugging slightly at the roots. Ashley pushed his tounge into Stefan’s mouth, getting hard at his moan. He took his hands off Stefan’s hips, and slowly slid them into the boy’s boxers.

“You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this!” Stefan sighed, gasping as Ashley grabbed hold of his cock.

Ashley moved his hand rapidly up and down Stefan’s dick, making him whimper. As he got closer to coming, his grip on Ashley’s hair got tighter.

“Baby, you’re gonna have to do me to” Ashley whined, desperately trying to not think about his throbbing erection.

They were both caught in the moment, desperately wanking each other off, completely forgetting about the time.

“Shit” yelled Stefan as his alarm went off, “it’s 9am, we should be in school by now!”

“Oh fuck, if we run we can still make it in time for English!” Ashley panted, reminding Stefan to wash his hands.

They split up on the way to school, not wanting to take the risk of getting caught together.

They both enetered the building in silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story