Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is Love?

Cat Claws

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Drama. Always so dramatic.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-26 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 374 words

0Unrated
The nurse leaned over me, tapping my skin lightly with two fingers where the needles broke it. Her large breasts dangled in my face and I realized the reason she didn't stand on the OTHER side of the bed.

"So, are you excited to get out of here?" She tried to make small talk. I ignored her.

The door opened, sending tingles through every inch of me. I knew it was Frank, even with slut tits blocking my whole face. There was no way she was wearing a bra.

"Uh, bad time Gerard?" His rough voice made me sigh softly. The nurse nearly jerked away from me, her hair dragging over my face. She wrote some things down as she left, her face bright red.

"Sorry." I said once the door shut. "I hate this place. Old versions of my brother as my doctor, slut nurses and all these fuckin needles." I shivered, trying to not think about my pin-cushion arm.

"So you didn't like that?" I blinked up at him. "Those weren't fake dude." Her jerked his thumb at the door before he sat down.

"Ew no! I like guys." He stared at me for a long moment before he laughed. "What?"

"I was wondering why you're so hot!" He laughed. My cheeks burned.

"Why does everyone think I'm so damn hot?" I asked of nobody. Frank smiled at me slyly.

"Cause you are. You even make this look good." He plucked at the stupid gown. "So, you get to go home today?" I nodded.

"Yeah. I can't go to work for a couple more days though. And my family is gonna have to watch after me." I shivered.

"That's bad?" He asked, his hand dancing against the shiny rails of the chair arms.

"You don't know my family." I sighed, looking at him. "I love em and all, but I'm probably gonna die with them taking care of me." He bit his lip thoughtfully.

We sat in silence for what felt like forever. Finally, he opened his mouth. "Then I'll just come take care of you." He smiled as the monitor graphed my wild pulse.






Short one. Tis late and I be tired.

R+R and all that.

Hugs and Sleep,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story