Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deaf.

Deaf.

by Unknown098123 2 reviews

Mikey Way cant hear, but he can feel.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 368 words - Complete

1Original
I was walking home from my friends house today and i was listning the Ben Howard(he's awesome, check him out.) And i had this idea, think of this as a taster, If people dont like it I wont continue but please R&R it really means alot:)

Hi, I'm Mikey Way.

But I'm sure you know that.

It's not that im popular.

Well Iam kinda, but not in the 'have loads of friends, lots of money' way.

People always talk about me, well i assume its about me, judging by the sympathetic looks.

People know my story.

The story of the accident, that happened over Summer.

Iam Partially Deaf you see.

Last Summer, my Dad took us out for a ride, well, took me, I always liked driving with my dad he took us up to Newark as the sunset. Mostly i just sat with the radio on daydreaming, it was peacefull and quiet. I used to love the quiet. Now i hate it. Anyway It was quite late on a tuesday evening, we went the same route we normally take, but upon taking a sharp turn we were met with a drunk driver.

Dad trying to save us, The headlights were speeding towards us and before there was any time to react i felt the colassal impact. tire screeches and a blaring horn scream in my ear. i felt my body slammed against the seatbelt and the shattering glass slice my face and arms, I heard my name, then i saw black.

Now Im not just Mikey Way.

I'm poor Mikey Way the deaf boy.

Sure I could hear somthings, but it sounds sureal.

Like i was underwater, and the people talking were safe on the surface.

And i was drowning.

I could read lips and understand sign languge, but still, the storys always circulate.

I could see what they were saying.

The worst part, I was alone. In my own head. No one but me, like in a huge dark room.

Alone.

Like i said taster, i will take it down if I dont get a response, It does NOT continue like this, we meet Gerard and whatnot, not bear with me hope you enjoyed:)
Sign up to rate and review this story