Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Starting a band

by tmbfucks 6 reviews

Taste of Chaos

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-27 - Updated: 2012-07-27 - 1012 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up from Andy hitting me over the head with a pillow.

'Piss off Andy.' I groaned.

'Pahiss Ohff Ahndy!' He mimicked my accent. I punched him in the face.

'Don't insult my culture.' I said.

'Um... OW!' He screamed.

'Why the hell did you wake me up? Did someone famous die, or will that be you in a few seconds?' I asked.

'You play the keyboard right?' He asked. I sat up.

'Yep, you're definitely gonna die.' I said.

'Just answer my question.' He demanded.

'Yes, I do. But I also worry about you sometimes.' I answered.

'Great! Will you please be in my band?' He begged doing a pouty, puppy dog face. I rolled my eyes.

'Fine. Who else is in it?' I asked smiling. I can't stay angry at him.

'Well, there's me and Mattie, the guitarists, there's you, Sophie's the drummer, Ashley's the bassist, and I guess I'm the singer. We'll all sing though. So you better be good, which I already know you are.' He said kissing my cheek.

'I've never sang in front of anyone before.' I said.

'No, but you sing in the shower sometimes, and you are incredible.' He said. I began blushing.

'Ugh! You heard me sing? Jesus. I don't like an audience for my voice.' I said covering my face.

'Hey...' He said holding my wrists and looking into my eyes. 'You're incredible. Sometimes when I walk past and I hear you, I just forget everything I'm doing. I just need to listen to you. You're the most amazing singer I've ever heard.' He said. I blushed. I haven't blushed like this in ages.

'You really think that don't you?' I asked. He nodded his head. I leaped up and kissed him. I can never get enough of his kisses.

'Come on.' He sad taking my hand.

'Where are we going?' I asked.

'We're going to think of a name for the band.' He said. He pulled me into the mini studio. The whole "band" was sitting there.

'Oh my god. It's true! Andy, can you give me some money?' Sophie asked looking at my finger.

'Get your own.' He answered.

'I'll steal some for you. Don't worry.' Mattie joked. Ashley rested her head on his shoulders.

'No you won't Matt, anyway, we need to think of a name.' Andy said. I put my hands in my pockets. There was something there in a wrapper. I pulled it out.

'Skittles? Score!' I said pulling them out.

'What? Gimme!' Sophie said running up to me. She knocked me to the floor.

'No! My skittles. Mine!' I shouted.

'If you two can't behave in an orderly fashion about candy, then give it to me.' Matt said joining the fight on the floor.

'Get out of there Mattie. It's too dangerous!' Ashley said dramatically. She grabbed the hood of Matt's hoodie, and tried to pull him out of there. Sophie, Matt and I were pulling the skittles from each others hands. And in a typical, cliche matter, the packet tore open, and the skittles went flying everywhere.

'NO!' I screamed. I opened my mouth trying to get some skittles in my mouth, and got a couple.

'Thank you!' Andy said. We all turned to stare at him.

'I paid for those skittles. I live, for those skittles. And you're thanking me?' I asked angrily.

'I think I just found a name for our band.' He said.

'Which is...?' Sophie asked.

'Taste of Chaos.' He answered. Immediately, we knew it was the name of our band. It was amazing.

'We need to fight over skittles more often.' I said.

'I'll pay for some more for you okay?' Andy reassured. I smiled and nodded my head.

'Time to write a song guys!' Sophie said enthusiastically.

'Not yet. I'm knackered. No thanks to this freak over here.' I said pointing at Andy.

'Let's get you to bed then.' He said.

'What time is it by the way?' I asked.

'4 o'clock.' He answered. I was shocked.

'I slept for the whole day?' I asked.

'Uh, no. It's 4 in the morning.' Andy said shyly. I could feel smoke coming out of my ears and horns growing from my head.

'What?' I asked angrily.

'Um...' He started. He then tried to run away. I screamed and chased him.

'It's. 4. In. The. Morning!' I screamed chasing him up the stairs.

'I accidentally woke them up by knocking on their doors. And pillow fights are fun.' He said running into his room. He slammed it shut leaving me outside.

'Let me in or I'll give you a bollocking!' I shouted.

'What the hell is going on?' Dad asked with messy hair looking bewildered.

'He woke me up at 4 in the morning and I'm out here and I want to sleep and kill Andy as well.' I answered quickly. Andy opened the door slowly.

'So, uh. How was your sleep?' He asked dad. I was about to lunge forward, but dad grabbed me.

'After your sleep Penina. After your sleep.' He said. I breathed angrily and went back to bed. Stupid perfect boyfriend!

So, uh, I started writing this a few hours ago, and then I paused for many reasons. One obviously being the Olympics. Then me and my sister were talking about putting wooden owls in my mum and step-dad's bed and wardrobe. (Long story) But, as you can tell, things got a bit British this chapter. It's really freaky! Cookie_monster wrote me a one-shot were Frank mimicked my accent, and I wrote Andy mimicking my accent a few minutes before in this chapter. It's like we share weird secrets through our brains. :O Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. Rate and review! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story