Categories > Cartoons > Batman

Night of the Cat

by Blackdagonmaster

Catwoman is up to mischief. Can Robin stop her, or will he fall at her feet?

Category: Batman - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Catwoman,Robin - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-28 - Updated: 2012-07-28 - 4197 words - Complete

?Blocked

The full moon hovered in the sky, emitting a pale, ethereal glow. Tall buildings cast gigantic shadows on the streets at their feet. A cold wind blew through, whistling a mysterious melody as it passed through the stone and mortar of the city.

Catwoman prowled the darkened streets of Gotham, sticking to the shadows with trained expertise. Her curvaceous, athletic body was clad in a skin-tight blue bodysuit that left very little to the imagination. Her hands and feet were protected by leather gloves and leather boots that had metal rods sewn into the fabric to act as her 'claws'.

The beautiful thief's majestic, auburn hair flowed freely behind her as she moved; while a leather mask made sure her identity remained secret, even if someone somehow managed to see her in the darkness. A long whip was coiled up and strapped tightly to her hips. It's long, tight body covered with various scratches of previous adventures.

Silently, she approached the Gotham museum, which had recently acquired a sapphire statue of the Egyptian Cat Goddess, Bast. Of course, if it was anything feline-related, it belonged to Catwoman. The fact that she would have to steal it was only a slight technicality.

She climbed the side of the building, her claws digging into the concrete with ease. Upward she went, heading straight for the roof. Once up top, Catwoman approached the skylight that all high-security buildings in Gotham seemed to have. With one finger, the morally ambiguous vigilante sliced a large hole in the glass of the skylight.

“Here we go,” she said confidently, kicking the piece into the building and letting it fall to the floor with a loud crash. The auburn-haired woman jumped inside, landing on her feet as cats usually do. “... That was too easy,” she stated as she looked around herself and smiled.

Loud footsteps approached Catwoman's location, while the light of a flashlight could be seen around the corner, growing closer with each passing second. “Who's there?” the security guard called out, sounding like a frightened mice. Catwoman made no effort to hide her presence, perfectly capable of dealing with the unlucky guy effortlessly.

“Hey there,” she greeted as he ran into the room, placing her hands on her hips and grinning. The guy panted, apparently way out of shape for his profession. “Surprised to see me?” Immediately, the frightened man pulled out a gun and aimed it at the trespasser. “Hey! ... Is that any way to treat a lady?”

“Don't move,” the young man commanded forcefully, carefully inching his way toward the villain. “You're under arrest.”

“Oh, really?” Catwoman laughed; a sound that would have been melodious, were it not coming from the mouth of an infamous criminal. Leaning forward and smiling seductively, she said, “I'd like to see you try.” She gave him a wink that hid great danger behind it.

The young man stopped in his tracks. The gun shook in his hands as beads of sweat ran down his brow. He made an audible gulp as he stared into the eyes of the deadly predator. Seeing that he was not moving any time soon, Catwoman took the initiative and stepped forward.

Jumping back in fear, the young security guard cocked back the hammer of his gun. “I said don't move!” he yelled, trying to mask his fear with little success. Uncertainty clawed at his mind as he tried his hardest to steady his aim.

“What's wrong?” Catwoman asked as she moved forward at a slow, deliberate pace. “You aren't scared of little old me, are you?” She smiled coyly, giving him yet another dangerous wink.

Yelling with terror, the young man pulled the trigger of the gun. The brunette ducked out of the way, barely dodging the bullet by a fraction of an inch. The young man fired off a few more rounds at her, missing every time. Catwoman jumped and weaved her way around the dangerous projectiles, until finally the gun ran on empty.

Staring at the now useless paperweight in his hands, the young security guard breathed out a soundless curse. “That wasn't very nice...” Catwoman said as she smiled sweetly at him, not even slightly winded after the acrobatic display. In the blink of an eye, she closed the distance between them. “Big mistake,” she stated as her sweet smile turned into a dangerous glare.

The brunette struck out with a high kick, connecting against the scared man's chin with the sole of her boot. The force of the blow sent him sprawling to the ground, barely conscious. Standing over the defeated man, she raised a foot over his prone form.

Catwoman's glare reverted back to a sweet smile. “Id love to stay and play with you some more, but I'm pressed for time.” Bringing her foot down, she stomped on the back of his head, knocking him out cold.

Done with that small distraction, the dangerous thief made her way through the rest of the museum. Easily bypassing the laughable security measures, she claimed her prize. The sapphire statue glittered in Catwoman's greedy eyes.

“Let it go,” a young voice said in a dangerous tone. Looking back in surprise, the curvaceous burglar saw none other than the Boy Wonder himself, Robin. “Up to your old tricks, are you?”

“What can I say? I'm a bad girl.” Catwoman licked her lips seductively, blowing a kiss to Robin and giving him an inviting look. “Let me go, and I promise you won't regret it,” she said in a husky tone, running her hand down the side of her outfit.

The Boy Wonder pulled out two colorful boomerangs, one in each hand. “No deal,” he responded, sporting a serious look that said he meant business. “Now, put the statue back.” Narrowing his eyes, he added in a low tone, “Or else...”

The hot thief pouted cutely, clutching the valuable artifact to her chest protectively. “But it's so me! Look, it matches my outfit and everything!” Robin's eyes narrowed further. “... Fine. Have it your way...”

Catwoman ran toward the boy at full speed, sporting a calm, confident look on her face. Robin threw both boomerangs at the same time, watching as the brunette vaulted over them, and himself, in one great leap. Looking back at the youngster and winking, she sprinted off.

Cursing slightly under his breath, Robin chased after the speedy feline. “Come on, little birdy,” she taunted back at him, using a condescending tone. “You're going to have to fly faster if you want to play with this kitty.”

Reaching her point of entry, Catwoman used her whip to launch herself out through the hole she had used to come in. Robin followed closely behind, using his grappling hook. Now that they were both on the roof, the green-eyed woman stopped running and turned to look at the teenager with a smile on her face.

“Are you sure I can't convince you to let me go?” she asked, biting her lips in a highly suggestive manner. “Just look.” The brunette posed for the boy, accentuating the curves of her body. “Everything you see can be yours. ... Wouldn't you like that?”

“The only thing I want is you in jail,” he responded, pulling out a metal staff.

Shrugging her shoulders, Catwoman placed the statue safely off in a corner. “Mommy will be right back, sweety,” she told it. No longer needing to worry about the artifact, the brunette brandished her whip. “This kitty is ready to play, little bird.”

Robin ran toward the beautiful thief, twirling his staff around like a cheerleader would a baton. Catwoman flicked her wrist, cracking her whip. The boy jumped to the side, dodging the attack. Pressing her reach advantage, the brunette struck out a few more times in quick succession, forcing the dark-haired boy to put some distance between them.

“Is that the best you can do?” she asked as she tossed back her hair. She smiled widely, displaying her confidence. “I expected more from Batman's cute little sidekick. How disappointing...”

Growling, Robin made another run for the curvaceous burglar. He maneuvered his way around her speedy attacks, showing that he had plenty of athletic ability himself. Once the distance had been closed, the young teenager disarmed the dangerous villain.

“It's time for you to go to jail,” he said, confident of his victory.

“Oh? Looks like you got me. Good job, little birdy...” Not once did the villainess lose the superior grin that adorned her features. Robin hesitated for a split second, unnerved by Catwoman's unrelenting confidence.

Taking full advantage of that brief window of opportunity, the sexy brunette lashed out with a quick kick. She managed to knock the boy's staff out of his hands, sending it flying clear across the rooftop. Cursing loudly, the Boy Wonder backflipped away from his skilled opponent.

Looking at Catwoman, Robin saw that she had a huge grin on her face. “You got lucky,” he stated, adopting a fighting stance. Silently, he swore that he would not let down his guard again. He couldn't, if he wanted to come out of this in one piece.

“You tell yourself that, birdy.” Brandishing her claws, the sexy thief blew Robin a kiss as she gave him yet another wink. “Come and get it, cutie... If you think you're man enough.”

Telling himself that she was just trying to throw him off his game, the teenager motioned for Catwoman to make the first move herself. She surged forward quickly in a flurry of punches and kicks. The boy struggled to keep pace as he weathered the storm.

Noticing a glaringly obvious opening, Catwoman caught Robin with a powerful kick to his abdomen, driving the air from his lungs. He doubled over, clutching his stomach in pain and gasping for air. Lifting his head with one finger so he could look up into her eyes, she said, “You asked for this,” and delivered a devastating knee-strike to the boy's head.

Standing over the downed hero, Catwoman sighed forlornly. Her blood was pumping and her heightened senses were on full alert, but it looked as though the fight was over. Frustrated with his meager skills, she kicked Robin in the ribs.

Turning to leave, the green-eyed woman was surprised to feel a strong grip on her ankle. “I'm... not done... yet!” the young teenager somehow managed to say. Despite his brave words, it was obvious the boy had very little strength left.

“Well... You're not as big of a failure as I thought.” She kicked away his hand, proceeding to straddle him by the hips. Grabbing the hero by the collar and sitting him up so he was inches from her face, the brunette said in a husky tone, “You better hope you can satisfy my appetite.”

Catwoman claimed Robin's lips with her own, kissing him hungrily. The boy gasped in shock, unable to believe that they had transitioned from fighting to making out. Taking advantage of the dark-haired youngster's surprise, Catwoman slipped her tongue into his mouth.

Grabbing his hands, the brunette placed them right on her breasts. It did not take the Boy Wonder long to notice two bumps on the villainess' bodysuit. It appeared as though Catwoman wasn't wearing anything underneath her skin-tight outfit.

Breaking the kiss, the green-eyed woman asked, “Do you like them?” Robin stared down at her breasts as he fondled them uncertainly, never once having touched a woman like that. He looked on, mesmerized by their large, supple perfection. “I'll take that as a yes,” she said with a smile.

His small hands committed every tactile sensation to memory. The shape of her breasts, the way her hard nipples invited him to play with them; all was burned into the boy's memory. The size of Robin's trousers grew to be a tad short as he developed an erection from playing with Catwoman's breasts.

“Oh...” A slight moan escaped the villainess' lips as the boy's novice hands managed to hit a sensitive spot. He repeated his actions, drawing another moan from her lips. “Good boy...” she said, running her gloved hands through his hair, “but you're forgetting something...”

“What?” he asked stupidly.

Leaning in, she whispered seductively into his ear, “This isn't for your pleasure, but my own.” Catwoman pulled back and smiled sweetly as Robin looked at her confused. Grabbing tightly to the boy's shoulders, she reared back and gave him a nasty headbutt.

The Boy Wonder cried out in pain as his vision blurred. The back of his head cracked against the roof, drawing another grunt of pain from the boy. Blinking back tears, he looked up and saw a grinning Catwoman. “... Why?” he asked as his head pounded like a drum.

“Was it good for you?” she asked, ignoring his accusing question. Raising her arm up, she closed her hand and made a fist. Grabbing Robin's collar, the brunette pulled him to a half-sitting position. “Don't go to sleep yet. The party's just getting started.”

A barrage of blows rained down on the defenseless sidekick. Each punch reached it's mark uncontested, resulting in a loud thwack as leather connected with skin. Catwoman's face developed a sadistic grin as she continued to abuse the poor boy.

Robin's head snapped back with each blow. The brunette wasn't usually this savage, or strong, but something pushed her beyond her limits. She just punched and punched, taking great pleasure in each blow. The Boy Wonder couldn't even defend himself; allhe could do was just take the punishment he was given.

Taking a break from the assault, the green-eyed woman caught her breath and laughed maniacally. “What a rush!” she exclaimed as she punched him one last time. Bending down on top of Robin, Catwoman kissed his bruised cheek lightly.

Reaching down, she cupped his groin and squeezed it roughly. She moved her hand around, stimulating the boy's package. As the villainess did this, she nibbled playfully at his neck. Robin groaned in both pain and enjoyment, finding it hard to distinguish between the two at times.

Slowly but surely, Catwoman felt the Boy Wonder grow hard in her expert hands. “Are you enjoying this?” she asked tauntingly, sitting up so she could look down at the tent in his spandex. Grabbing the top of his pants, she commanded, “Show me what you've got,” and pulled them down.

Catwoman whistled, impressed, as she took a gander at what the fifteen-year-old was packing. From the looks of it, it was about eight inches at least. No wonder the youngster was known as the 'Boy Wonder'.

Robin wanted to cry out for help, or curse at the older woman, but the beating he had received earlier had left him unable to do anything but whimper pathetically. The brunette grabbed his shaft and stroked it, making sure it was fully hard. She studied his face, watching with amusement as he enjoyed the handjob she was giving him.

Releasing his cock, much to the boy's displeasure, Catwoman stood up and undressed, keeping her mask and gloves on. “Lick me,” she commanded as she sat on his head, facing away from him toward his body. Her pussy quivered in expectation as it awaited for the boy's touch. “Come on... Hurry!” The thief grabbed Robin's shaft, giving it a good squeeze. “I gave you an order!”

Cringing back from the tone and wanting to avoid any further punishment, the boy did as told. Shyly, he reached out with his tongue and licked Catwoman's pussy. The Boy Wonder licked it a few more times, finding the taste oddly enjoyable.

“Good boy,” the green-eyed woman said approvingly as she moaned lightly. She used one hand to jerk the teenager off while she used the other one to fondle her breast. “Yes... Just like that... Now stick your tongue inside.”

Robin did as told, opening Catwoman's pussy lips. He took a second to look at the pink tunnels of her sex, watching as they glistened with her juices. Sticking his head right in there, he squirmed his tongue inside. He swirled it around, drawing out a loud squeal of pleasure from the older woman.

As a reward for his obedience, the green-eyed burglar wrapped her lips around Robin's cock. She sucked him strongly, paralyzing him with pleasure. His head fell back as he groaned, unable to continue what he was doing.

“Don't you dare stop!” Catwoman took a second to yell right before she took his dick back into her mouth. The boy heard the order, he wanted to obey, but he just couldn't move. Those warm, inviting lips wouldn't let him do anything but close his eyes and enjoy the sensation.

Frustrated, the brunette sat up and turned around. Grabbing Robin by the hair, she pulled his head up and shoved it right into her crotch. “Since you appear to be useless when I pleasure you, you can just forget about that and concentrate on making me feel good.”

The boy responded by going back to work on the older woman's pussy. He ran his tongue all around it, tasting her juices. Going one step further, he reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them. His fingers worked the hard nipples while his mouth continued to explore down below.

“What do you think you're doing?” she asked in a low, dangerous tone. Robin stopped what he was doing, confused by the sudden question. Slapping his hands away, Catwoman gave the side of Robin's head a good slap. “You don't do anything unless I tell you to do it... Do I make myself clear?” The brunette accentuated her point by smacking the boy around some more.

Whimpering with pain and fear, Robin nodded his head, not daring to go against the older woman. He waited paralyzed for her to tell him what he should do. Getting off the boy, the green-eyed woman had him sit up. She sat down behind him, hugging him tightly.

The auburn-haired woman grabbed the front of Robin's shirt with both hands, ripping it open with a loud cry. She ran her gloved hands over his chest and abs, feeling the toned muscles the boy had. “You are so delectable,” she whispered into his ear, proceeding to kiss his neck.

The masked boy quivered slightly as he groaned. His flesh burned everywhere the older woman touched him. His mind was a complete blank; he couldn't remember the years of combat training, the sapphire statue he was supposed to recover, or even his own modesty. He was ensnared by Catwoman's claws, both mentally and physically.

“Please...” Robin said as he turned his head to look back at the green-eyed woman, his eyes shining with uncertainty. She gazed back at him quizzically, silently telling him to speak. “Please... Just...”

“Just what?” she asked as she pinched his nipples, making him groan out in pain. Smirking knowingly, she licked his neck and continued to tease his chest. “Come on,” she urged him on, “Tell me what you want.”

“Just... End it!”

Catwoman cackled maniacally, holding on tiightly to Robin as her eyes watered. Wiping away the tears from her eyes, she leaned in closer to him, pressing her breasts against his back. “Now... Where would the fun be in that?”

The brunette's lithe hand took a firm hold of Robin's shaft, stroking it at a tortuously slow pace. Her other arm wrapped around his collar, keeping their bodies close together. Catwoman teased her prey, enjoying the power she held over him.

“Beg,” the beautiful thief commanded in an authoritative voice. “Come on! I want you to beg me to let you cum!” She stroked his cock faster and faster, bringing him closer to the edge with each passing second.

“P-Please...” he struggled to say as his mind grew muddy with ecstasy. He grunted and groaned, trying to find the strength to finish was he was going to say. “... Let me... Cum!”

Catwoman slowed her pace down to a crawl, denying Robin the release he so desperately wanted. “Not good enough,” she told him. “You have to ask better than that.”

“Please... I beg you...” He started out in a low, almost discernible whisper, his voice escalating with each word. “Just let me cum! I beg you to let me cum!”

A Cheshire Cat smile crossed Catwoman's victorious face as she heard the sidekick grovel for her. She returned to her previous speed, stroking the dark-haired boy furiously. “Go ahead and orgasm for me...” She urged him further, “Do it! Do it!”

Letting out a loud scream, the Boy Wonder's cock shot off a large load of cum. Most of the white, sticky liquid landed on his thighs. The brunette released the teenager and stood up. Robin fell onto his back, panting with exhaustion.

Leaning down over the masked boy, the green-eyed woman once more grabbed the now softening member. She licked the tip of it, savoring the taste it held. Wrapping her lips around the dick, she proceeded to bob her head up and down as she sucked strongly on it.

“Wha- Oh!” Robin grit his teeth and shuddered as his cock regained it's hardness almost immediately. ”Wh-What are you doing?” he asked as he shook like a leaf in the wind.

“Isn't it obvious?” she asked back as she looked up into his eyes lecherously. “You already got yours...” The brunette circled the head with her tongue, stroking the shaft at the same time. “... Now I want mine.”

Catwoman knelt over Robin, positioning herself right over his erection. “W-Wait!” Robin hurriedly said. “I... I'm still a virgin.” The boy blushed as he admitted this. “So, please... Don't do it.”

The green-eyed thief scoffed dismissively, guiding the boy's cock to her opening. “Like that's gonna stop me...” She impaled herself on his rod, her muscles constricting tightly around the thick member. “Ah... You sure have a nice, big one.”

“Oh god!” Robin exclaimed as he felt what it was like to be inside a woman for the first time in his life. His whole body felt like it was on fire, especially his groin. Were it not for the fact that he had already cummed a second ago, the boy would have orgasmed right then.

Moving up and down at a slow, steady pace, the auburn-haired woman closed her eyes and reveled the sensations she felt. Her juices coated the boy's cock, glinting in the moonlight. “Oh yes!” she called out as she moaned. “This feels great!”

Robin yelled, “So tight!” as he grunted and groaned. His limbs remained glued to the roof, weighed down by the immense pleasure he felt. “Oh g- Oh g- Oh fuck!”

“Are you enjoying this, birdy?” she asked. The boy wonder nodded his head feverishly, thrusting his hips upward to meet her own. Leaning down, she yelled, “I want to hear you say it!” right before she bit his chest.

The dark-haired boy let out a loud yelp of pain. “Y-Yes!”

“'Yes' what!?”

“I like it!” Sitting back up, Catwoman moved her hips around, sending shockwaves of pleasure through the boy's body. “Yes! Oh yes! This feels incredible!”

Catwoman bounced up and down on top of Robin, riding him like a stallion. The sound of her moans filled the night air as she fucked the boy. Up and down she went, impaling herself on his rod.

Grinding her hips against his own, the brunette pulled the boy to a sitting position. She claimed his lips with her own, kissing him passionately. Grabbing one of his hands, she placed it against her chest. “Touch it,” she ordered.

“As you wish,” he responded, fumbling around with it like a true amateur. Catwoman grabbed the masked boy's hand, guiding him on how to properly use it. Paying rapt attention, he learned quickly how he was supposed to touch the older woman.

Their bodies moved together as one, sweat pouring down like a river. Their grunts and groans joined together in a symphony of passion. There was no Robin the Boy Wonder. No Catwoman the burglar. Only the pure, raw passion that they each felt.

The brunette sunk her claws into Robin's shoulders, drawing blood from them. “I'm... almost there!” she declared loudly. Her body moved at a quicker, more animalistic fashion as she came closer to her release.

“Me too,” responded Robin, who tried to hold on to the wildly thrashing woman on top of him.

After a few more passion-filled moments, they reached the end together. Catwoman's pussy tightened around Robin's cock, making his orgasm that much stronger. The boy's cock pulsed inside her, releasing his seed into her hungry flesh. She shrieked at the top of her lungs, startling a flock of birds into flight.

Robin fell asleep, tired after everything he had gone through that night. Smiling sweetly at the boy, Catwoman gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before getting off him. She proceeded to get dressed, retrieving the statue she had stolen.

“That was fun,” she stated, placing a hand over her belly as she felt the teenager's cum inside her. “We should really do this again some other time.” And with that, she left; leaving behind an unconscious and very happy Boy Wonder.
Sign up to rate and review this story