Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid

by ShovedToAgree 1 review

"Where do you think you're going freak?" My attacker smiles. ~Gerard Way Love Story~

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-28 - Updated: 2012-07-28 - 2247 words

0Unrated
Chapter One

I can feel the crimson blood running down my face, trickling from my bursted lip. The taste is all too familiar; bitter and salty, running through my taste buds. As I'm being pushed up against the lockers 13b and 14b, my attacker spit in my face laughing. They're voices haunt me. "Freak, You're nothing. No one will hear you scream." I receive another blow to the face. My blood was leaking all over the hallway floor. It was more blurred every time I look back down a the puddle of gore. It just reminded me of other bad memories.
The physical pain wasn't the worst of it though. Just knowing that no one cares or even likes you enough to save you're life is the awful punch in the stomach that you get every time it crosses the mind.

"Please... stop."I cry out sounding pathetic and weak.

Crawling away felt like my only opinion as they kick me repeatedly as I lay half dead. But it was futile.

"Where do you think you're going fagot?" one of my attackers laughs pulling me back twisting and breakingmy wrist. I scream out in agony while all three of the popular jocks take turns giving 'the freak-faggot-boy' what he deserves.

~ XXX~
"Gerard get up... It's time for school." My hazel eyes slowly open at the sound of my brothers soft but shaky voice. He was standing at the foot of my bed in his Misfits tee shirt and black skinny jeans. "Five more minutes Mikey." The sunlight that was leaking into my bedroom from the window was stinging my eyes. I groan throwing a pillow over my face. "B-But, we are already late. It's 9:05." Shit. School started at 8:30. "Ugh, go ahead and leave without me Mikey. I'm just gonna skip today." I tell him but he still didn't budge. "You've already missed all the days you can Gerard. They will expel you. And you know how mom is gonna feel about that." I groan at my brother overly concerned attitude.

"Come on now we both know that mom doesn't give a shit about me. No one does" I remove the pillow from my head.

"Don't say that." He argues.

"It's true Mikes. I don't even see why I show my face anymore."

I start to get out of my bed to please my brother because I knew that he wouldn't go to the hell-hole of a school without me. I run my fingers through my tangled raven hair still half asleep. "I'll go make a pot of coffee while you get dressed." My younger sibling walks out of my room and closes the door.

I look in the mirror seeing the bags under my eyes and the bruises that covered my skinny body. Most of the bruises I kept hidden though. I don't need anyone's sympathy.

"Gerard, you're coffee is ready!" Mikey shouts from the kitchen as I put on an Iron Maiden Tee and my leather jacket.

"I'm coming!"

I quickly shove my eyeliner in my jacket pocket and rush down to my brother. "Dude you're freaking god!" I scream taking the black liquid and gulping it down. "Umm... Gee, are you forgetting something?" he pushes his glasses back up from off the tip of his nose pointing down to my crotch. "Oh fuck, pants!" I throw my beautiful coffee down on the table and run upstairs to my room. "Fuck!" I exclaim stubbing my toe. "Mikey don't leave you're fucking bass on the floor!" My toe then start leaking metallic crimson blood. I could hear him laughing. Damn, he sounded like a fucking frog.

Once I got back into my cave of a bedroom, I look all over my messy floor for some black skinny jeans. All of my pants are radically tight, but they're actually more comfortable like that. I don't know why but that's the way it is. As I pull the jeans over my skinny legs I look in the mirror again, feeling sickened by the boy that looked back at me. He looked completely broken, as if he was defeated. But there was another side to him, hidden deeply under the scars and bruises that was angry and wanted vengeance. Vengeance on the people that made him look like this. "Gerard, first period is already over, you need to hurry up!" Mikey knocks on my door then walks in seeing a tear roll down my eye. "Are you okay?" he puts his hand on my shoulder looking into the mirror with me. "I'm fine." I say but I could see in his eyes that he didn't believe me. "Liar, talk to me." I could feel anger rush through me. "I'm fucking fine Mikey. Leave me alone."

I run out of the room and down stairs to retrieve the last bit of my coffee. Mikey followed carrying mine and his backpack with him.

"Here." he says handing me my stuff.

I grab my car keys from the hook on the wall and head out.

My car wasn't the best thing the roamed the streets of New Jersey. It's a 1969 Chevy Impala, that had rust and grime covering the whole body of the clunker. It made me ashamed every time I was spotted riding in that ugly looking automobile. But Mikey didn't seem to mind it. He was just glad that he didn't have to walk to school anymore with the worry that someone is gonna attack him. It used to happen very often to my defenseless younger sibling, and the worst part about it was that I was never able to defend him. He would come home more beat up than I ever was at that time and it broke my heart to see him like that, Because when I looked into his hazel broken eyes, I saw myself.

Sometimes, Mikey does look almost as damaged as me, well not physically, but emotionally to the point that he won't talk to anyone except for me. My parents would get so mad at him for not defending himself that they gave me a knife to use every time someone picked on him. But sadly I'm to afraid of hurting someone so I just go ahead and take his beating myself.

As I sit down in the decrepit old car I look over to my brother. He was silently sitting down in the passenger seat, listening to Smashing Pumpkins. Mikey was into the same music as me but for some reason he didn't like it as loud. Instead of tuning everything out he would listen; be observant of others around him as if hes waiting for someone to say the right thing. But I was completely the opposite. I would crack up the volume to the maximum because I didn't really give a shit what people say or do. Music takes me into my own world where just listening to The Misfits or Iron Maiden would make me feel if someone under stood me and knew what I was feeling inside.

"Gee, are you gonna start the car?" Mikey asks impatiently.

"Yeah Mikezilla, calm you're tits." He rolls his eyes as I put the keys in the ignition.

Mikey then looks down at his buzzing phone. It was his 'friend' Hannah. He has had a crush on her since fourth grade. But sadly he has been friend-zoned. "I salute you brother." I mock. He turns around giving me a weird look. "For what?" I then pull a straight face. "For being the only guy I know that can withstand being in the 'friend-zone'." he then shoves me into my window. "Well atleast I actually talk to girls." his voice turns course and rough as he types away on his phone.

~XXX~

Once we arrived at the hell-hole of a school I automatically see Frank sitting next to the big oak tree in the middle of the school yard. He was silently eating a sandwich. It kinda made me laugh because he was sniffing it to make sure it was okay to eat. "Hey Frankenstein!" I yell out my window. He jumps shitless at the sound of my voice. "Oh good it's you..." He then walks over to the car shoving his hands into his pockets and spitting into the grass. "Hey go park I need to talk to you." Frank pats the top of the car signaling to drive on ahead. I nodded almost running over his foot.

"Man, this car is a piece of shit." Mikey says as the car cranks off right before I could park.

"Yeah, would you rather walk?" He suddenly closes his mouth getting out of the car and slamming the door shut.

Once me and my brother were out of the parking lot, we go our separate ways, him going into the school and I walk over to Frank. Frank was a short guy and also a victim of being beating or being himself. I've known his since I was 13, and his never fit in. Then again neither have I. We're just the outcasts. But I'm fine with that.

"What's up Frankie?" he was still munching on his sandwich.

"It's Sarah." He says, still haven't looked up at me.

Sarah is the girl that he has been dating for a while now. She had shoulder length dark brown hair, blue eyes, and was the only person shorter than Frank. But not by much. She is also kinda a outcast, but has a higher social status then me and Frankie boy. Sarah is all he talks about now adays, other than The Misfits and David Bowie.

"What about her?" I ask sitting down next to him.

"S-She's been out of school for awhile and I've had no contact with her for almost a week now. Dude, I'm scared something might have happened to her." He was shaking violently.

"It's alright Frankenstein, I'll drive you by her house after school okay?" He nods and then we both walk inside the building.

The hallways were deserted. Third period already started and Mr. Evans, my chemistry teacher is probably gonna yell at me shit-less. But I really didn't give a fuck. He was an asshole. The dude most of the time doesn't even notice I'm there. I'm just the kid in the back row, that is always picked on.

"Say you're name." The teacher asks the girl standing next him. But she doesn't respond. "Please don't be shy. What is you're name?"

She then waits to think of a reply. "Why does it matter to you ass-wipe?" The whole class bursts out laughing.

I decided that this was the perfect chance for me to quickly sneak back to my seat but I was wrong. "Gerard, you're late!" he grabs the collar of my jacket and makes me stand next to the new kid. She smiled at me. "Now class, you see these two trouble makers? They will be punished later. Smart-ass, Gerard: Go take you're seats. Now." He says stern as if he is in control. But The new girl just laughs. "Okay gay fuck." she says under her breath but he ignores her.

Once I sit down I notice that she was sitting right across from me. She kept tapping my shoulder but I ignored it. "Hey.. hey kid..." she repeated. "Well you gonna answer me?" she asks throw a pencil at my head. "What?" I scream a little too loud and the whole class looked at me as if I murdered someone. I flicked them all the bird and they returned to working on what every the hell they were doing.

"Nice shirt. I'm Ashley." She points to my Iron Maiden Tee.

"You listen to them?" I ask kinda shocked.

Ashley had black hair with blue and red highlights in it. Her hazel eyes showed completely no looked kinda dead, as if she was hidding behind a shell. But she was also pretty skinny. Not like 'I can see you're ribs' kinda skinny but as if she hasn't ate in three of four days.

"Umm.. no." She laughs in my face. "What a freak."

Those words rang threw my head a million times. "freak." She gave me a smirk putting her feet on top of her desk. I really knew I was gonna hate this chick. To top it all off Brendon, the guy that sits in the front row was throwing paper air planes at my fucking face. Fanfuckingtastic.

Brendon was also the 'popular' jock that liked to beat me up anytime he was able to. He ws always sending me death threats, notes that said "faggot", and all of the above. To top it all of he kisses up to all the teacher to make me look like the bad guy. What an asshole.

Suddenly the bell rang and I ran out the classroom as fast as possible. My shoulders were down and I made no contact with anyone. I couldn't get another beating today, I still hurt from last weeks punishment. Anyways, I got quite a few stares and I could hear people giggling behind my back. But, I decided to ignore it and walk my way toward the next class.

"Hey, Way." I heard a familiar male voice suddenly get closer and closer to me. It was Brendon, just perfect.
........
Hey guys I really hope you liked it! First chapter of my first story finally complete! If you Rate/ Review It would really make my day!
Sign up to rate and review this story