Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do what it takes to survive.

Do what it takes to survive.

by FifiFiona 3 reviews

Frank had a secret, a dark one at that. What happens when a mysterious boy confronts him about it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-23 - 1038 words - Complete

2Original
Hello there :) So this is my first story, I thought I would give it a try and see how it goes. I think I’m going to keep it in 3rd person but we’ll wait and see. Anyway, enjoy! :D

Frank Iero was not your average 19 year old boy. He looked like any other rebellious teenager. He was what people might call ‘emo‘, whatever that actually means. But the boy had a dark secret that no one knew about. Well except from his victims but they were going to die just seconds after learning the information anyway. Frank often got urges that he couldn’t control, not sexual urges, but the need to kill people.

The first time Frank found out there was something different about him was when he was just 7 years old. Up till then Frank was very ill. The doctors had no clue as to why he was ill and so there was nothing they could do. The little boy was simply wasting away as though he had not eaten in weeks. As the years passed, Frank’s health kept deteriorating which resulted in him never going to school and so the young boy didn’t have many friends that he could simply play with. Anyway, one summers afternoon, Frank was granted permission from the doctors that he could spend the afternoon at home. He spent his time playing with his only friend, Olivia. They had known each other their whole lives and had a very close friendship. They both grew up in the same street in the town, Belleville. Before Frank was permanently hospitalised they would play superhero games together for hours everyday through the school holidays.

“Frankie!” Olivia screamed in excitement to see her oldest friend as she wrapped her arms around him and squeezed so tightly that Frank struggled to breathe. She had long, black hair that contrasted with her pale skin. Everyone always said she was going to be beautiful when she was older.

“Hey Olive!” This was the first time in a long time that Frank had forgotten about his illness and could just be 7 years old again. “I wanna be Batman.”

Olivia pouted her lips and went into a playful tantrum. “No fair! You’re always Batman! You know he‘s my favourite superhero!” Frank just shrugged his shoulders with a smug look slapped across his face. He had a bit of a reputation for his stubbornness. “Fine but I’m catwoman.” Olivia said with defeat.

Frank took off his black hoodie and wrapped it around his shoulders like it was a cape and started chasing after Olivia. They ran around the front garden of the Iero household for about 10 minutes, Frank found it was difficult to keep up with her, until Olivia made an abrupt stop which resulted in Frank running straight into her and knocking her over. Frank started giggling but there was no sound coming from Olivia. Frank lifted his head of her still body and saw a scarlet liquid leaking out of Olivia’s head. She hit her head hard against the concrete slabs below her.

“Olive? OLIVE! Oh my god! Mum!” Frank screamed. The young boy picked up the lifeless girl and hugged her in his arms as though he would never let go. Tears ran down his cheeks and splashed against the cold body in his grasp. This was when Frank felt a large thud against his chest. Frank dropped the body and wrapped his arms around his own body instead. He felt as though someone was continuously kicking him in the chest. Suddenly the pain stopped and he felt a millions times better. He felt better than he had ever felt in his life. It was like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

Frank’s mum tried to pull him away from Olivia who was lying flat out on the slabs. A medic ran through their house and over to check for a pulse in the little girl but turned round to face the other medics and shook her head. Frank’s eyes, once again, turned into waterfalls as he dug his face into his mum’s shoulder.

Frank found that after that day he became stronger. The doctors saw a large improvement in his health and so discharged him. Nobody knew how Frank’s health had magically gotten better. Not even Frank knew. Although, sometimes he got a feeling in his gut that brought him back to that afternoon. He had a feeling that it was something about Olivia dying that made him better. The way he got a surge of pain through his body moments after she stopped breathing. Frank was quite an intricate person and so kept the thoughts to himself.

When Frank turned 14, he started to become ill again. He was getting weaker every day. It felt the same as he did when he was 7 but this time the pain was more excruciating. Maybe it was because he was older but whatever it was Frank needed to find a way to cure it.

Frank did research on the internet to see if anyone else had the same symptoms as he did but came to the same conclusion as the doctors. He was completely unique. It wasn’t until one evening he was walking home by himself that he remembered about how he became stronger after the death of Olivia. Pain and guilt still shot through him every time he thought of the young, beautiful girl he had killed 7 years previous. The boy rarely brought up the memories, there was too much despair. A ridiculous idea swam into his mind, what if killing people was the cure to whatever was wrong with me? The boy decided the concept was insane. Although, Frank didn’t push it to one side because his whole situation was slightly insane.


So what do you guys think? I will try my hardest to update very soon. I don’t know when but soon, trust me (lol).
Just in case anyone didn’t know the title of the story it is from My Chemical Romance - Kill All Your Friends. :D
Oh and please R&R, would mean the world to moi. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story