Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Secrets Told

by Walk_InThe_Cemetery 3 reviews

"Why aren't you scared? Why aren't you avoiding me now that you know my deepest, darkest secret?" *FRIKEY*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-08-01 - 1081 words

0Boring
The bell rang and I rushed out of the classroom, praying for once that I wouldn't get pummeled by the merciless jocks that seem to be crawling everywhere in this damn hellhole.

"Hey faggot, where you going?" a jock I've come to know as Jake sneers behind my thin and wispy frame. Shit. I'm going to die. Or at least end up in an ICU.

"What's it to you?" I ask and continue walking, only faster than before.

"Better watch your mouth, Mikey Gay. If you say another thing we don't like, we'll make your life a living hell."

"You being here already makes it hell. What's the difference?" I mutter under my breath.

Jake punches me square in the jaw. I almost get knocked over, but I balance myself in time. He punches me in the eye, then kicks me in the balls, and I double over in pain, his large and muscular shadow looming over my hunched figure.

He raises his fist to hit me once more, but before he can land the blow, an unfamiliar voice shouts.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing to the poor kid?" a short tattooed kid with a lip ring, a fringe and fair olive skin runs over to me and helps me up. He had a black flag shirt and skinny jeans, and really intriguing hazel eyes. He was H-O-T hot.

"What's it to you?" Jake asks, and I snicker mentally.

"Well, first of all, you're hurting this poor kid who can't really defend himself."

"He's gay." Jake responds simply.

"And? Because he's different gives you the right to hurt him? Second of all, you're here after school hours. Either go to detention or go home. Or I can report you. Your pick."

"I-I... He..." Jake stutters.

The boy raises his eyebrow in a intimidating manner.

Jake walks off, flustered that he got outsmarted. Well, it isn't very hard to outsmart him.

"You okay?" he asks.

I nod.

"I'm Frank, what's your name?" He smiles, brightening up the whole room. You could never guess he could intimidate Jake Jenson.

"M-Mikey.. Mikey Way." I say quietly.

"Nice to meet you Mikey! Is it true you're gay?"

I nod, looking down to hide my blush.

"Don't worry. I'm gay too, so you don't need to worry." He's still wearing his 1000 watt grin.

We walk down the hall. "Do you want to be my friend?" Frank asks out of the blue. "I'm new here, and I don't know anyone. Is it okay to be with you? You're the first one who actually accepts me remotely here."

"A-alright. I'm usually the loner though. You'll get beat up too if you hang out with me. My brother usually protects me, but he's in the grade above me."

"I've already made enemies with one of the most fearful jocks here, so what have I got to loose?" He laughs.

"Hah, yeah..." I trail off.

"So, Mikey. Let's ask each other random questions friends should know! I'll start. What's your full name?"

"Michael James Way. Yours?"

"Frank Anthony Pricolo Iero. Favorite color?"

"Blue. Yours?"

"Black. Favorite genre of movies?"

"Horror. Yours?"

"Same. Favorite band?"

I look down at my shirt.

"Oh, Anthrax? Cool! I like Black Flag and the Misfits. "Deepest, darkest secret?"

I stay quiet for a while. Only one memory pops up in my head thats the most hidden secret I have.

"Mikey? You don't have to tell me if you don't wa-"

"I killed a guy." I whisper.

"What?" Frank's grin fades.

"I understand if you want to avoid me like the plague now."

"You-"

"Killed a guy. I was seven and I was walking alone on the street because my brother who was ten at the time decided to leave me at the grocery store. He 'forgot' because he usually went alone. A guy grabbed me and pointed a gun to my head. I was too young to understand what he was talking about, but I knew he was going to kill me if the other guy didn't give him what he wanted. So I squirmed out of his grasp and took the gun. He grabbed for it, but he pulled the trigger and it shot him. I-I was terrified and ran home crying. I didn't tell anyone at home. Gerard thought I was crying because he left me. But no one knows the truth now except for you."

"Mikey..."

"Now you know."

"Mikey. Don't worry, I'm your friend and should be here with you through thick and thin, no matter what."

"Why aren't you scared? Why aren't you avoiding me now that you know my deepest, darkest secret?"

"Because. You're Mikey Way. You did it in self defense, and it was an accident. It wan't your fault."

"You just pity me because I saw a man die and just got beat up."

"No, I do it because you're too perfect to be hurt. Not to sound like a stalker, but I've been observing you all day. You are really nice and quiet and smart and don't deserve anything else but love."

We both blush as he leans in and our lips touch.

We both pull away, smiling.

"Mikey, even if we just met, would you like to be my boy-"

"MCHAEL JAMES FUCKING WAY! Do you know how long I was fucking looking for you?! I was scared to dea- wait, who is this?" Gerard says, eyes narrowing.

"Gerard, I'm fine. And this is my boyfriend, Frank."

Frank smiles at this.

"Boyfriend? Last I checked you didn't have a single friend." Gerard says coldly.

My eyes water. Gerard was supposed to support me. He's the only one I trusted besides Frank.

"I'm sorry Mikes, I didn't mean it that way! I just never seen him!"

I look at him. "Well, now you do know him."

Frank kisses me to prove to Gerard we're a couple.

"Eww, okay I believe you. I don't want to see someone I just met making out with my baby bro. If you two make out, go somewhere whereI won't be able to see it." Gerard complains.

"Shut it, Geetard." I pull away from Frank and we both smile like idiots.

"Okay, let's go you two. We'll introduce you to mom."

So guys, how was it? My first fanfic here ever! :D My boyfriend says this is good, but he might be saying that 'cuz he's my boyfriend. So tell mw how you think! There'll be more soon! :3

---Brett
Sign up to rate and review this story