Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star crossed Love #23

by bulletproofheart44 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-08-01 - 1093 words - Complete

1Moving
I wake up the following day on a bed, not a tile floor. My head is pounding. I am hoping that yesterday was all a dream but when I open my eyes and see I am in nothing but my bra, a pair of jean shorts and my converse I know it wasn’t. Where am I ? I sit up, my head spinning and look around. I am definitely in a hotel. I stand up swaying back and forth. I look at the ground and see Ray sleeping soundly. Why the hell is Ray here?! I am about to wake him up, when there is a lurch in my stomach and I run to the bathroom spilling the contents of my stomach.
“You okay?” I hear Rays voice behind me. I must’ve woken him up. I flush the toilet and stand up.
“What happened last night?” I ask going to the sink and rinsing my mouth out with water.
“You don’t remember?” he asks.
“No, well I remember walking away from Gerard and sitting on a bus stop bench and drinking from my vodka bottle but after that nothing” I recall. Ray nods.
“Well pretty much, after you stormed away from Gerard, he went even more crazy than before. He started drinking heavily, and popping pills like candy saying you had walked off and wernt coming back. I knew you were pretty trashed so I went after you to make sure that nothing bad happened to you, good thing too since you were wearing nothing but that when I found you.” Ray explains.
“Where exactly did you find me?” I question.
“I found you on the bench, but you were crying hysterically and some other creepy pervert guy was there ‘comforting’ you. Who knows what could’ve happened if I didn’t show” My stomach drops. I run up to him and give him a tight hug. He is a little taken back but then hugs me back. I give him a kiss on the cheek.
“Thank you” I say. He smiles a boyish smile and says
“You’re welcome but you really should talk to Gerard. He was really upset, you didn’t meant what you said did you?” Ray steps back and has a worried look in his eyes.
“No, I could never. I love him way to much, can you walk me to his room so I can put a shirt on?” I shyly ask. Ray looks down at me, forgetting that I was pretty much topless. He blushes and nods.

Ray slips his key in the door and opens it quietly.
“Good luck” He wishes me and walks away. I sigh and walk into the room.
There are clothes everywhere, broken beer bottles, the TV is on the floor and Gerard lays on the bed passed out. My heart hurts looking at him like that. WE were both just so drunk last night. I pick up one of his T-shirts from off the floor and put it on. I carefully walk over to the bed and sit down next to his limp body. His face is red from the fake blood he put on it last night, and his make up smeared. He looks terrible. I put my hand on his shoulder and kiss him on the cheek.
“Gerard” I whisper shaking him a little. His eyes fluttler open and he stares at me with sad eyes.
“You came back” he whispers.
“Yeah, of course I did. I love you my little Peter Pan” I coo to him giving him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles and pulls me down so I am laying right next to him. I face him our noses touching. We stare at each other for what seems like forever, the electricity between us strong when he finally speaks.
“I fucked up Jo, I am so sorry. I should’ve asked you about it first. I know you’d never cheat on me. I just went crazy thinking about you with another guy, with you not here next to me. I lost it last night, I don’t even remember half of what I did” He whispers sadly.
“Gerard, it okay. We both were really drunk and not thinking straight. My heart hurt so bad after everything” I admit.
“Did you mean what you said about your tattoo?” He questions. I shake my head no.
“Of course not” Our eyes lock again there is nothing but pure angry, happy, passionate love between us. Gerard smashes his lips on mine, kissing me furiously. I of course kiss him back. After several minutes of making out we part.
“I love you so fucking much Johanna. I don’t want you to go back to Jersey in 2 days” He says sadly. I kiss him and say
“I love you too. But I have to. You’ll be gone for one more month then you’ll l be with me for a long time after that.” I soothe trying to make everything seem like it is okay. Gerard sighs and pushes my head into his chest placing his chin on the top of my head. We stay like this for a while, when I get that lurching feeling in my stomach again. I quickly stand up and go throw up in the bathroom. Within seconds Gerard is by my side holding my hair.
“Had a little bit to much again?” he asks. I nod my head. After I think I am done I stand up.
“I am going to shower, we have to get you to your MTV interview soon” I state walking out of the bathroom and over to where my suitcase is.
“Mind if I join you?” Gerard asks slipping his arms around my waist. I get butterflies.
“Of course not” I respond. I look through my bag trying to find an outfit to wear when I come across a box of tampons. I get still and stand up.
“What is todays date?” I ask.
“September 26th, why?” he questions back. I stand there doing the math in my head and my body goes stiff. Gerard notices.
“What is wrong?” I stay silent.
“Come on Jo what is it?” He turns me around to face him and he can tell by the look on my face something isn’t right.
“Please tell me what the fuck is going on!” He demands.
“I’m Late” I plainly say.
“For what? Was your flight scheduled for today or...?” He trails off.
“My period, it is late”
Sign up to rate and review this story