Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Let This Go

Never Let This Go

by PurrpleBatman 8 reviews

After leaving for years, how will Skyler Gray manage her life and feelings when four familiar men come crashing back into her life?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-01 - Updated: 2012-08-01 - 1050 words - Complete

5Exciting
Prologue

Playing dead is a joke I would never teach my dogs in a million years.


The reason, you pretty little observers may wonder? I’ve been doing it for a while.

Not literally, but the most important in the world were lead to believe almost that. The eight of them, Mikey Way, Frank Iero, Ray Toro, Anna McLeod, Mazy Smith, Raven, Chloe White, and Gerard Way.

Why leave your best friends? Well, it was for the better. I had caused it, the shooting. I couldn’t stay there, I had to move on with my life, and stop playing mind games and lying to them. I lied to their faces, telling them I hadn’t had any clue, when the truth was, I did.

I knew there was something wrong, something in Cho’s eyes, on that fateful day. I hadn’t talked to him much in that past few days, none of his friends had. He only had three people who talked to him voluntarily, his room mate, myself, and one of his classmates. He was a loner, and obviously a disturbed one at that.

There was always something wrong inside his brain, yet he got hold of guns, the guns that took the lives of 32 people, wounding 17, and leaving a memory so harsh it could never be forgotten by any of us at Virginia Tech.

So, after the shooting, I ran from my problems, something I was good at. I packed my bags, and ran to the safety of my home Country, Canada.

Where my story begins and ends, all at one time.


Chapter 1

I ran with my hands up to the flashing lights as the sound pounded against my brain. I had seen him, shooting the classmates who had never been able to hide as well as me.

Clouds are marching along
Singing a song just like the do
If the clouds were singing a song
I'd sing along, wouldn't you too?
If you just knew what they could do
Oh, If you just knew what would they do

I sang to myself as I walked slowly to the barriers, guns still aimed at my heart, one twitch and I would be dead. I felt the raindrops cool my sweaty face, I was now a meter away from the barrier, shouting and tears coming from the crowd. I felt an arm grab my arm, pulling me to safety and I was put in a ambulance. I had only been bruised and one arm broken, as I followed a mass of pushing and shoving students, before I took a clever left, avoiding the shooter who had gunned them down, and I jumped from a one story balcony, taking the impact on the arm.

“Skyler! Skyler, wake up!” The paramedic shouted, gently slapping my cheek.

I woke up to the slapping, and yet it wasn’t the paramedic, it was the familiar face of one of my best friends for the past 5 years, Arriane Wild, but she preferred Ari.

“What?” I mumbled, pulling the covers over my head.

“We have work to do! The sun is shining and the birds are singing! UP!” She yelled, pulling my covers, which made me fall out of my cheap but still comfortable bed.

She ran out of the room, she had flipped me off the bed plenty of times before. I was to tired to run, so instead I closed the door and pulled on a cocoa cola shirt and shorts, pulling my brown hair into a messy bun.

“Lucky Charms?” I questioned Ari, we owned a cute country home, with a short path to the barn, and lots of acres of land. I met her just after I left Virginia to the University Of Alberta in Canada, and we were roommates in university for 4 years, and to say the least, we bonded. We had the same classes, we ate, shit, and pretty much breathed together.

After college, I spent a week away from her, and it was the most boring week ever for the both of us, and that’s when on a road trip (we did those a lot) we came across the small, old barn and house over a small overgrowing field, in the middle of almost no where. We contacted the owner, and got it for a small price of 20,000.

It was cheap, and we had renovated it, not high class but it was the best damn home we’d ever had. The bills were cheap, giving us money to spend on all kinds of stuff. All stupid, like ancient tea sets that we would never use, and mostly end up breaking.

We ate our cereal, watching the news and pointing out which celebrities are gonna overdose on drugs in ten years.

‘And in other news, the now booming band My Chemical Romance is starting their Canadian tour!’ The lady told me, and I chocked on the orange juice I was drinking. The camera flipped to tour dates, and I ran to the TV to see the small prints of tour cities.

“Not near me.. Not near me...” I chanted, and I spotted the province.. then area.. then of course, the city 20 miles outside of our farm.

“God damn it!” I screamed, punching the wall next to me.

“Dude, they wont find you! And what’s the big deal anyways, you guys were friends, weren’t you?” I clutched my bruised and possibly broken knuckles, in a heap on the floor.

“It’s not that easy, Ari. I didn’t belong with them, yet they still loved me. Then I left when times were hard... I wouldn’t forgive me either.”

First chapter ladies and gents c: Everyone will come in at some point .. and it's not to late to audition as a friend or other minor character type! Just go to the auditions I made and stuff.

Here are my basic visions, you don't have to look at these it's just what I imagined my settings/characters in this chapter:

Skyler: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0wbu4lkL01qg2xooo1_500.jpg
Outfit: http://s4.favim.com/orig/50/coca-cola-fashion-hipster-Favim.com-448613.jpg
House/ farm: http://www.champaignparkdistrict.com/images/ParksFacils/pfarm1.jpg


Thank you guys for reading, rate and review what y'all think pretty pleeeease ? c:
-Batman
Sign up to rate and review this story