Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Undesirables

st chapter

by Hostile_Halo 6 reviews

"Michael you are to stand perfectly still and keep your mouth shut"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2012-07-26 - Updated: 2013-03-03 - 1809 words

2Original
A/N: hey guys for anyone who reads Mistaken I just want to say that is my top priority so this might not be updated very frequently until Mistaken's finished.I really felt like writing this though so I hope you all like it! Please R&R and thanks! xox HHalo


Mikey Way was skipping down the schoolyard with the rest of his 4th grade class to recess. Today was the first day of the school year and he was sure it would be like all the others. He would be swinging by himself again, like he always did. It's not that others kids didn't like him but to them he was just the brown head-ed quiet kid with glasses in the back of the room.It didn't bother him too much, not having friends that is. He had his older brother Gerard who was and seventh grader all the way at the middle school. Plus if he felt lonely he could just make up a friend to play with. Now he realized that he was probably much too old for imaginary friends, but he didn't see the harm in it.He knew they weren't real and he only made them up so he didn't feel alone or bored. He had been making up his friends for as long as he could remember.

Mikey was walking along side the school's fence, the only thing blocking him from the playground and the real world. The swings were on the other side of the school yard but he wanted to take the long way around. He was talking to his imaginary friend Steven. This was usually how Mikey used his friends now. He always had a lot on his mind, but no one to tell it to. Steven was a good listener.
"But you see Gerard's been dressing differently this year and Mom and Dad really seem to hate it, I don't know why 'cause I like his new clothes. I asked him if i could get a stripped jacket like his. It was really cool, he said only if he could afford it so I may have to wait.
He also has this new music he started listening to over the summer. Mom and Dad are even more mad about that.I like it too, it makes me think of him. It's sort of violent like when he get's mad but makes you feel safe and like you're not alone.
He told me this morning he's going to his friend's Ray's house after school and they're going to dye his hair black!" Mikey laughed, "I told him only girls dye their hair but he said that girls and only the really cool guys do it. He said that Jerry Only dies his hair, and Jerry Only is in the Misfits so I know he has to be cool.
I bet Gerard will look cool with black hair."

"Hey kid!" Mikey looked up from his one-way conversation with Steven. One the other side of the fence was a kid roughly at Mikey's age. He had dark brown hair, a round face, and deep hazel eyes. Mikey looked around him but no one else was close by. He was confused because no one ever really talked to him.

"I'm talking to you kid" The boy said louder this time, "Hey!"

Mikey walked up to him, "Hey" he said.

"Who are you talking to?"

Mikey blushed, "No one"

"Are you talking to yourself? 'Cause I do that sometimes"

Mikey shook his head, "No it's my made-up friend Steven"

The other boy laughed, "You still have imaginary friend?!"

Mikey frowned. Maybe it had been a mistake to tell this other kid about Steven.

"You're so weird! I like you!"

Mikey's face lit up with a smile, "Really?"

"Yeah! And your brother likes the Misfits. They're cool My dad listens to them but my Mom says they're just noise" he laughed, "My Mom's in the park now! I ran away from her 'cause the parks so boring! I like your glasses. Can we be friends!?"

Mikey nodded, "Yeah" he answered shyly, "I like you too"

The bell rang for the end of recess, "I've got to go!" Mikey said, "will you be here tomorrow"

"Yep!" The other boy waved as Mikey ran away to the school, "Bye kid!"

A few seconds later Mikey came running back, "My name's Mikey by the way. What's yours?"

"Frankie" The boy smiled.

"Michael Way get over here now the rest of the class is inside already!"His teacher yelled. Mikey waved goodbye to Frankie and ran away.

Mikey and his new friend meet by the fence every day of school. Mikey learned that the reason that the Frankie didn't go to his school was because his Mom taught him at home. Mikey said he wished his Mom would do that because his school was way boring. They talked about music sometimes and what they thought the lyrics meant. Sometimes Frankie brought over paper and pencils and they would sit down and draw together. Later in the year Mikey cut a hole in the fence near a bush so Frankie could come over and they'd go on the swings and talk. Frankie was a proper friend and Mikey found the need for imaginary ones vanishing.

One day in the sixth grade towards the end of the year Frankie came running towards the fence. He had a guitar case in his hand and he looked more excited than usual. He scooted under the hole in the fence pulling his guitar case with him. It was a tight fit, but he managed to get in and out before Mikey had even finished saying, "Hey man"

"Hey check it out kid!" Frank opened the case and reveled the most stunning guitar Mikey had ever seen. It was was a so white it glowed and it just had a quality to it that made you want to reach out and grab at it. "Holy shit" He breathed.

"Mikey!" Frankie giggled, "Language!"

"Sorry" Mikey said even though he knew curse words didn't bother Frankie the slightest, " It's just so cool!"

"I know!" Frankie's eyes sparkled, "I've been begging my mom for years if I can get one and she finally caved!" he did a fist pump and Mikey laughed.

"Man I've always wanted one too, except the kind with four strings"

"Those are called basses stupid"

"I'm not stupid, you're stupid" Mikey said.

Frankie rolled his eyes, "What should i name her?"

"Name her?" Mkey asked.

"Well duh Mikey. You have to name your guitar"

"How about pansy since you're such a big one"

Frankie punched him the arm.

"Ouch!" Mikey screeched.

"Ha! Who's the pansy now?" Frankie said while shutting the case and laying it against the bush.

"Whatever."

"Don't be grumpy wumpy Mikey" Frankie placed his fingers on Mikey's face in an attempt to 'turn his frown upside'.

"Not working" Mikey said despite the very real smile behind Frankie's hands. Suddenly they were both aware how close their faces were together and that Frankie's hands had been resting on Mikey's face for over five minutes. Frankie brought Mikey's face closer to his and they're lips met.
Mikey was very aware of the fact that guys usually don't kiss guys, but he didn't honestly care. He didn't honestly care until he heard someone clear their throat above them making him push Frankie away. Frank eyes went to the size of saucers and he scrambled back through the hole dragging his guitar with him. He might have said something like goodbye, but Mikey hadn't noticed because he was to busy looking into the face of his 6th grade teacher, Mr. McEvans.

"Get up Michael. Get your sick ass up now and come into the classroom." Mikey was a little taken aback by Mr.McEvans saying ass around him, because it probably had to be the first time an adult said a curse word in front of him. He must have done something really wrong. He knew he had snuck Frankie on the school grounds, but was that even so bad? Frankie was gone now.


Inside Mr.McEvans classrom Mr.Evans shut the door and locked it. He went to the window and shut the blinds.

"Mr.Way I'm going to show you why you should never ever do anything like that ever with another man."

Mikey was taken back. This wasn't about Frank being over on the school grounds, it was about the kissing? Seriously? Was that even up to him? Mikey hadn't thought so, but maybe it was. If he was supposed to be punished for it.

"Michael you are to stand perfectly still and keep your mouth shut".

Mikey did what he was told. He stood still when his teacher pulled down his pants. He kept his mouth shut when he pulled down his boxer shorts so hard he left nasty red marks on his legs. He stood still when he told him this is what he deserved. He kept his mouth shut when he taunted him, "You like this don't you? you sick faggoty ass" and did things to Mikey he couldn't understand. He stood still as he he was punished for something that he didn't know was wrong. And Mikey Way kept his mouth shut for four long years and he did it without ever seeing his only friend ever again.

~

The Misfits blasted through Mikey's alarm clock radio at exactally 8:00am.

"Ah fuck ball shit mother fucking cunt ass hole shitting fucker ball sack full of vampire fucking glitter and unicorn turds." He hit snooze button with his fist, " Voldemolt's nipple!" He shouted.
His brother Gerard poked his head in his bedroom. His long black fell over his face, but unlike Mikey he was already dressed in back skinny jeans a tight black shirt and a black leather jacket,
"Yes Sleeping beauty it's SCHOOLTIME!" He faked his cheeriness, "Now come on bamf you've got fifteen minutes until we have to leave and Mom will flip her shit if we're late on the first day."

Mikey flopped back down on his bed. Only for Gerard to re-enter and shout, "Oh and I've made COFFFFEEEEEE!"

"Dammit Gerard! My one weakness!" Mikey got up out of bed and got dressed in a pair of grey skinnies, a Smashing Pumpkins tee, and a stripped hoodie. He pulled a beanie cap over his unruly brown mess of hair and pushed his glasses on his face. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. Sophomore year. Here I come. He thought before going downstairs for his much needed coffee.

R&R guys pretty please with a cherry on top! Also twenty brownie points for the first person who can tell me where the curse unicorn turds and Voldemort's nipple are from! XD thanks guys! xox HHalo
Sign up to rate and review this story