Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

My Heart

by Moonlight_Wish 1 review

"I'm giving it to you. At least until yours is healed enough." I smile at him. His teary eyes gazed into mine. With a big grin, he put his hand over it as if protecting it. "Thanks." *RYDEN ONESHOT*

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-02 - Updated: 2012-08-02 - 334 words - Complete

0Unrated
No one noticed his pain. Not even Jon and Spencer. Only I did.

Many guys have hurt him before, but not in the way Andy had. He was dared to go out with Ryan. I could see he was pretending to be fine, and it was really convincing too. But subtle hints made me suspicious.

Like the distant look in his eyes when we pass by the place where they first met. Or the way he fidgets when we're in the same room with him. Or the way he's a little quieter than how he used to be.

Pete may have been a smidge suspicious, and he asked him twice about the breakup, but Ryan denied it and said he was fine. Pete gave up, because Ryan was that convincing. He even convinces himself that it's fine sometimes. But not me. I'm not letting go that easily.

He doesn't deserve a damaged heart. No, he deserves something a lot better.

The bell rings, and everyone is out of school before you can say 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'. Everyone except for me and Ryan that is.

"Ryan!" I catch up with him before he walks out the door.

"Are you alright? I mean with Andy and all that shit that went down?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." he looks down.

"You sure?"

"Yep."

"Come on, please don't lie to me."

I dig deep into my pocket and find the paper I was planning to give him with the heart before he announced he was going out with Andy, and I give it to him.

"Here Ryan. I'm giving you my heart. You can have it as long as you want. Just please don't give it back broken?"

He smiles and takes it.

"Thank you so much Brendon." He grins. A genuine grin.

"No problem."

We walk out of the school together in a comfortable silence.

Just how we like it.

So how was it? My first fic! :D Please give me feedback! No flames, but constructive criticism is welcome!

— Ashton
Sign up to rate and review this story