Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Slit Wrist Theory

by Chemical_Loverox 1 review

He had never really understood the term ‘broken hearted’ until now. He was feeling...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-02 - Updated: 2012-08-02 - 237 words

0Unrated
He wasn’t quite sure where it all went wrong. One minute they where happy, next minute he was left broken hearted by the bastard he loved more than air.

The day before everything had been like normal, but with a tiny twist. It had been there 1 year anniversary, his lover had bought him a puppy, something he had wanted since he was a small child but always denied one by his parents. He had bought his lover a limited addition iron madden recorded, Something the older man had wanted for years but was never able to get his hands on.

September 14th was the day his life was ripped apart. Waking up had been the easy part. Those words rang through his mind over and over again. “Its just not working out, I’m sorry. I don’t love you anymore.”

He had never really understood the term ‘broken hearted’ until now. He was feeling it, feeling it hard. The pain was horrible. All he wanted to do was curl up and die in a corner. But no matter how horrible he felt he HAD to keep going, If not for him, but for the fans.


But Frank had no idea how hard that truly would be. Not until the tour started.

And that started in 2 days time.


An insite to a little something ive been working on. Review your thoughts. (: Much love - Cassie ox
Sign up to rate and review this story