Categories > Original > Romance > The Church Girl and The Witch Child

The Church Girl and The Witch Child

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

When Eva and her family move to a small town, she meets a mysterious girl who shows her there's more to life than just the church

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-01 - Updated: 2012-08-02 - 254 words

0Unrated
I sat in the back of the car, drifting in and out of my parents conversation. It was about the sudden shower that had started not two minutes ago.

We followed the moving vans in front of us to our new house through the small town. I stared out the window, still sad about leaving our old church.

A flash of movement caught my eye, making me focus through the rain. What I saw confused me and made me curious at the same time.

It was a girl. Dancing in the rain. I sat up and watched as she spun around on her bare feet, arms out with her head tipped up.

We stopped at a sign with a squeak. The girl spun to a stop and looked over at us.

Her wet black hair clung to her pale cheeks and neck, rain dripping off her nose and lashes. I felt my face go hot as her eyes met mine.

I know she was looking at me. And I know she knew I was watching her.

Because her lips parted in a large, bright smile. Before I could react, she turned and darted to a huge older house.

We moved again as she disappeared inside. "Eva?" Mom looked back at me. "Look. It's your new school." She pointed to the castle like structure.

It fit into the beautiful small town. I, however, probably never will.






New story! It came to me a little bit ago. R+R and all that.

Hugs and Mugs,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story