Categories > Original > Drama

a stashley fanfiction

by laurentmbhorne 1 review

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-08-03 - Updated: 2012-08-03 - 216 words

0Unrated
Please do not take this seriously! Thank you


So basically.
Stefan Abingdon walked up the step's to his front door, and to his surprise sitting there on the top step sat Ashley Horne, his fellow band member.
Stefan spoke in shock "ash what are you doing here?"
Ashley replied "I love you."

And they got married and had babies and lived happily ever after..
Until..

Ashley and Stefan walked up the steps to their new house and to their surprise sat Dru Wakely their other band member in the band the midnight beast and stefan and ashley both asked "dru how's it going I haven't seen you for a day!?"
Dru replied "last night I was holding up the chemist" ashley and stefan said "why?!"
Dru said "too store me some drugs motherfucker I drank 20 whole bottles of calpol before throwing up all over, was it hayley? The police came I shot them" stefan said "why?!" Dru replied "to store me a car motherfucker, I drink drive, get high, f**k hoes all night and if I meet your mum I won't be polite.. That's right ya bitch." Ashley spoke softly "Dru You've changed.."
And they went into the house and had a house party and woke up in the morning feeling like winehouse.

The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story