Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Am God

I Am God

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

I am a God, and you shall worship me. Frank is a delusional murderer, no doubt. But can Mikey find out why in time?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-07-15 - Updated: 2012-07-17 - 236 words

1Exciting
Inside my mind is like a castle. Heavy defenses and motes and armed guards with lethal weapons keep my secrets safe. My mind is the perfect weapon. It can invade your own weak, pathetic mind in a heartbeat and rip it apart. Frightening, yes?

Not if you're on my side it isn't. Don;t even pretend to be when for a fact you're not, because I can see through all your lies. I can tell what your true intentions are, even if you yourself know them not. I must sound insane, right? Well don't be scared, tell me. Yes, as I know you're going to say. Everyone does. I must be absolutely batty to be saying things like this, after all.

But no, I'm not insane. As hard to believe as it seems, I am a God. Not a very well known one, but that's two be expected, seeing as I am a living God, and not very old, and also, I'm in a human's body. Don't think of me as crazy for saying it! If anything, you're crazy to believe in all of that 2012 bullshit as it is. So watch who the fuck you're calling insane, ok? And since we're on the topic, how about you join me?

I'm out to take over the world. Worship me as the God that I am, and maybe I'll let you have a little taste of the fame.
Sign up to rate and review this story