Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Kill Tonight

Famous Last Words

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 1 review

But right now what mattered most was that we were safe, if only for a little while.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Published: 2012-08-04 - Updated: 2012-08-05 - 738 words - Complete

0Unrated
I awoke in an unfamiliar room. I was lying down on a gurney; there was a table next to me which held medical supplies. I looked around the gray room I’d never seen it before in my life. I sat up quickly and felt a pain in my neck. I winced and remembered how I had been bitten. My hand flew to my teeth and felt that they were normal. My brows furrowed. How was this possible?

“A little perplexing isn’t it?” I looked over to see Trick sitting in a chair next to me.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Pete watched you fall. He and Brendon got you out of there safely with Gerard and Mikey covering behind. You’d lost so much blood they thought you were dead.” My heart swelled at the thought of them doing whatever it took to save me. “Gerard and Brendon took turns carrying you back.”

I smiled at the thought then remembered Jon. “I need to talk to them.”

“Maybe later Jack, you’ve been out for a while.”

“How long?”

“About two days,” he answered. That was long enough for me. I quickly stood up and wobbled, trying to get used to my feet. Trick put his hand out to steady me but I pushed it away. I walked out the door and was confused.

Where were we? This was not our warehouse. Why did we leave? I voiced my questions aloud.

“Ryan said the vamps knew we were there. We had to find a new hideout. It wasn’t the easiest to do on such short notice but we found one that’ll work for now.” He led me to the new meeting room and went to find the guys.

I sat at the unfamiliar table and looked around the room. I didn’t like it. We’d been driven out of our home by those bloodsuckers. We needed to get them.

Pete walked in followed by Brendon, Gee, Mikey, and Spencer. They all rushed in and hugged me. I practically threw them off of me. This was a serious matter. I was glad to see them too but we needed to get this sorted out first. “Did he get away?” I asked quickly.

“Who?” Brendon asked.

“Jon, the head vamp. Did he get away?”

They all looked at each other then back at me. It was a few moments before Pete spoke up. “Look Jack, we never exactly saw the guy to begin with. We have no clue what he looks like.” My shoulders drooped. Of course they hadn’t, I’d only told them I fought him, they hadn’t actually seen him.

“Well what about Jo?”

“Well I didn’t get her. Right after you fell I got you out of there.” Pete said.

“We all left right after Pete.” Brendon informed me. I nodded my head. Jo was gone and it was safe to assume that Jon was gone along with her. Wherever they were, we would find them. I would make sure of it.

I told them about how it had been Jon’s plan to get me there. How he wanted it to happen that way and how Ryan had been just another pawn in his game.

“Jack there’s a lot of stuff that we need to make sense of.” Patrick spoke as he walked into the room. “Especially with you being bitten and not turning.”

I looked down, knowing he was right. We did need to figure these things out, especially the bit about me not turning. That was probably the most puzzling thing.

“Yeah, we also need to find out why this Jon guy wants you specifically.” Gerard said. They were both right. There were so many things that we were still unsure of. But right now what mattered most was that we were safe, if only for a little while.

So there you have it everyone! The last chapter of Let's Kill Tonight. But do not fret! As I have said before, I'm writing a sequel! I'm not sure when I'll actually put it up (as right now I don't have it written) because I've got a lot of stories going on so I'm going to try and finish those. But I'll definitely write it! I really hope you all enjoyed this story and will enjoy what happens in the sequel! Until next time, stay lovely everyone!
Sign up to rate and review this story