Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is The Best Day Ever

I Come Alive

by KilljoyOnFire 1 review

Bert and Gerard have fun in their hotel room.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-05 - Updated: 2012-08-05 - 1517 words

1Hot
Chapter 19

I’ve been curled up on the hotel bed for hours with the pillow pressed against my head, trying to drown out Brendon’s screaming and the dull thuds of Bert’s relentless punching. That all happened early this morning, but I can’t get the sounds and images out of my head. Bert tried to apologize and comfort me several times, but I just lied there like a vegetable and pretended to listen. He left the hotel an hour ago without telling me where he was going.

Suddenly, the door opens. Bert silently begins to unpack a plastic shopping back. I ignore him, but I sit up when I smell cinnamon. Bert knows I love cinnamon. “What’s that smell coming from?” I ask. Then I notice the lit candles flickering around the room.

“I wanted to do something special to make up for this morning.” Bert tells me. He turns off the lights and joins me on the bed. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap. I rest my head on his shoulder in forgiveness. I know what Brendon did to me was wrong, and I sure as hell didn’t like it, but I’m still upset with Bert for beating him up. I don’t mind that he pushed me, though. When he gets into these rages, he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

“I’m sorry that I pushed you.” Bert murmurs, drawing circles on my back with his finger.

“I know you didn’t mean it.” I murmur back. I suddenly find myself sliding my hands up his shirt, linking my fingers together behind his neck, and bringing him in for a kiss. I know what will happen next. Bert will trace my lips with his tongue, asking for entrance, and I’ll let him in. Then he’ll take off his shirt and continue the kiss.

But it’s different this time. Bert throws me onto my back and kisses me roughly. I moan in surprise, but I quickly adjust. His tongue forces its way into my mouth like a hungry animal. Before my tongue can respond, his mouth moves to my neck and bites down on my skin. I gasp, half with pain and half with passion. Bert sucks on every bit of skin he can find on my neck. Behind my ears, my throat, even around my collarbone. He purrs my name several times. Eventually, it’s too much for the tender and bruised skin to handle. Just as he’s about to bite me again, I move my head to the side and he bites my bottom lip instead.

Every part of me aches to feel Bert’s touch. I guide his hands lower and lower as we kiss. The kissing grows so passionate that I begin to sweat, so I strip off my shirt. Bert’s hoodie joins mine on the floor. He straddles me with a smirk. He knows how I react to certain touches, and he uses them to his advantage. Especially straddling. “I want…” I moan, unable to finish the sentence. I groan and thrust my hips against him.

"What do you want, sugar?" Bert asks, his voice like silk. He rubs my crotch, causing me to moan again.

“I want…” I repeat. I reach up and undo Bert's belt with trembling fingers. He watches with wide eyes, biting his lips with anticipation. "H-Help me out here." I say, attempting to take off his jeans. Instead, Bert peels off my jeans, followed by my boxers. His hands slither down my chest, towards my pelvic bone. That devilish grin of his returns to his face.

"Oh God..." I moan quietly, expecting to feel Bert's hand wrap around my hardness. But he skips my cock to trace my thighs with his fingertips instead. Little mewling sounds escape my throat. My cock throbs painfully.

"Gerard..." Bert purrs again. I love it when he says my name. He says it in a tone that is loving, yet erotic and passionate.

"Bert..." I whisper in reply, hoping that my voice is just as exciting to him as his voice is to me. Bert leans down and pulls me close for a searing kiss that spreads throughout my entire body.

"I love you so goddamn much." he growls with a fierce, in-control demeanor. I tug at his pants again, silently communicating my desire for him. This moment is perfect. I want it to happen now. Bert strips off his clothing, subconsciously licking his lips. His hand snakes down to my erection and strokes it. I arch my back and moan loudly. It feels like my heart is beating in between my thighs.

"Bert..." I claw at his back, desperate. Desperate to feel his body pressed against mine. Desperate to have him inside of me...

Bert's hot, wet mouth wraps around my length. "Fuck!" I gasp, squeezing my eyes shut and clutching the sheets as he sucks. The pleasure doesn't last long; however, it's replaced by a new kind of pleasure. Bert straddles me once again and begins to ride me slowly, his erection hot on my stomach and leaking precum. His hips apply just the right amount of pressure. It's all I can do to keep from coming right then and there.

"Oh G-God..." I pant. "S-Stop..." Bert groans and continues grinding on me. But I won't let him come like this.

"Bert! Stop!" I cry.

Bert freezes. "Did I do something wrong?" He starts to move away from me, but I grab his wrists. I don't bother telling Bert what I want. Actions speak louder than words, after all. I sit up and push Bert onto his back, like he's done to me so many times before.

"Gerard...." Bert tries to sit up.

"No." I force his head back onto the pillow. I kiss his temple, then his cheek, his collarbone... Any bit of warm skin I can find, I kiss it, like Bert did to my neck. I deliberately skip his cock and press my lips against his thighs.

"Ngh..." Bert grunts, moving his head from side to side. His face is flushed with pleasure.

"Now you know what it's like to be teased." I start working at his cock, trying to coat it in saliva so that what happens next won't be too painful. Bert bites his lips, but little sex purrs and moans still escape his mouth.

I take a deep breath and climb over Bert. I take his hand and make his finger draw little circles around my entrance. It feels good, but I'm doing this for Bert. He pushes a finger inside of me. I moan loudly and throw my head back. Bert adds a second finger and thrusts them into me with a scissoring, twisting motion.

I eventually force him to stop by pinning his wrists to his sides. "I want you to fuck me so hard." I say. Not wanting to waste any more time, I position his cock at my entrance and lower my hips onto it.

"Fuck!" Bert and I gasp at the same time.

Before I can do anything more, he sits up and throws me onto my back, still hard inside of me. He grabs my waist for leverage. I cry out in pain as Bert's cock pumps in and out of me. He mistakes my sound for a cry of pleasure. "I know, baby." he groans. I lift my hips up for easier access and wrap my legs around his panting, thrusting form. Relaxing my muscles turns the pain into pleasure, and I begin to moan with passion.

Thank God we don’t live with Brendon anymore, or else he would've heard my sounds echoing throughout the room as I scream and writhe underneath Bert. Each thrust he delivers me sends a new wave of utter ecstasy through my body. I can feel myself getting closer towards my climax, but I wrap my fingers tight around my base to prevent it. It hurts a bit, but I want the pleasure to last as long as possible. Bert looks close, too. His thrusts grow harder and faster, making both of us scream. He pounds into me with such force, hitting my prostate every time, that I realize it's hopeless to try and prevent my orgasm. So I begin to stroke myself in time with Bert.

"Bert!" I cry as the first waves of my orgasm rock through my body. I feel him come inside of me at the same time I come all over his flat stomach. Bert pulls out of me and collapses onto the pillows. He's panting and covered in sweat. His hair sticks to the sides of his face.

I place a hand on Bert's damp chest to feel his racing heartbeat. His heart is beating even faster than mine. "How did it feel?" he whispers in my ear.

I snuggle my head into his shoulder, ready to go to sleep. My eyelids are already growing heavy. "Amazing."

--
Ah, don't you love randomly placed smut chapters?
Sign up to rate and review this story