Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Let This Go

Let's See How Far We've Come..

by PurrpleBatman 7 reviews

“Skyler...?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-05 - Updated: 2012-08-05 - 805 words - Complete

5Exciting
Hey my lovely readers, I know it's a short chapter, but I ahve a bit of a cold and i'm not feeling that great, but enjoy anyways XD Thanks for your ratings and reviews, keep 'em coming :DD

Chapter 5

[/Skyler’s POV


“Dude, I am so hungover!” Ari shouted as Dana, another friend of ours, held back her hair as her stomach got revenge over last night.

“No, really?” I joked sarcastically, finishing my orange juice and porridge, getting ready for the morning trail ride.

“Thanks for the help, Dana.” I said thankfully, patting her back as she looked away in disguist.

“No problem, but when you said you needed my help while you practiced, this is NOT what I had in mind.” She told me, and I laughed.

“Is any favor I ask of you normal?” I mused, thinking back to when she had fallen into the pigs food, when I asked her to feed the pig, when we were hanging around the barn one day. Let’s just say she grew a bit more fond of bacon.

Dana laughed, and almost as if on cue Ari began puking out any remaints of her stomach.

I strapped on my old withered riding boots, and began my day. I fed the scraps to Mama Pig (I don’t think I need to tell you what animal that is), feed the horses some hay, and began to bride and saddle Dakota, brushing and braiding his mane.

“There you go buddy, all ready!” I assured him, leading him out of his stall and in front of the barn. I pulled on my helmet and tightened the saddle, and with both feet in the stirrups, we were off.

The ride was stable and calm, since it was a morning trail ride. It was a quiet range road, which meant only farms were down this dusty dirt road, and lucky for us, we happened to be the only farm that was being used. Most people like neighbors, but me and Ari for one, liked going out and screaming at the top of our lungs. And when we went to Dana’s house to stand outside her window wearing a jigsaw mask, no neighbors were their to judge two girls running down the road, peeing themselves laughing in jigsaw masks.

I looked down the road, as Dakota began getting skiddish. My dog, Shep was barking madly, which meant there were wolves (unlikely down a road with no cows or prey), or a car was coming which was just as unusual. I continued down the road, dismissing it as Shep being a retard, and continued at a trot, something under control to get the horse’s mind off whatever was bugging him.

A few seconds later, that’s when the tour bus came from the dusty road.

Gerard’s POV

“We’re fucking lost!” Frank complained, as the bus continued going down the dirt road to the middle of no where.

“Well the map says.. we’re gonna be at the gas station in two kilometers.” Ray said, and I grabbed the old school map from his hands.

“You idiot! We passed it by a couple kilometers, and we’re now driving past it!” I argued, and he shrugged.

“Not my fault I haven’t looked at a map since 9th grade.”

“Well, we can’t turn back since the road is to narrow. We’re gonna have to wait for a truck stop.” Our tour manager, who was driving, told us.

We continued down the road, Frank smoking his cigarettes and Mikey and Ray playing Go fish. I just watched the open country road as we drove by, thinking about our old friend, and how much we all missed her.

“Guys, how are we going to actually find her? I mean, what if she doesn’t wanna be found..” I wondered, and before anyone could answer, the bus stopped, making a loud noise like a gunshot.

“Fuck!” Frank said, and we all made our way out of the bus.

I looked in the ditch, where a horse was having a fit, scared of the noise that had just been made. And the rider who was calming it down, looked a bit too much like Skyler Gray.

“Easy, boy..” She said calmly to the freaking out horse, and he finally got a grip knowing the car wouldn’t hurt him. She tied him to the fence where he protested, whining and stomping his feet.

“Sorry, cars scare him...” She said happily at first, then trailed off when she saw my face, and she began backing up to the fence, and getting ready to leave. I walked towards her, letting her know she’d have to trample me (which she looked willing to do) before she could leave.

“Skyler...?”

“Oh, hey Gerard...”
Sign up to rate and review this story