Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New kid on the block

First day

by coffeekid 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-08-05 - Updated: 2012-08-06 - 532 words

0Unrated

As he enters through the main entrance of the old run-down school, Gerard’s greeted with the putrid scent of sweat and cheap cleaner and a herd of students clambering past one another in desperation of getting to their next class on time.
‘fuck’ Gee thinks, in realisation that he’s yet to receive his class timetable and well, he isn’t overjoyed at the prospect of spending a whole day at this place, let alone the remaining two years of his school life.
He scampers across the corridor towards what appears to be the reception desk, clutching his rucksack and trying to keep his footing as he collides into the masses.

‘”um, i’m Gerard... Gerard way” he utters out to the stick of a woman before him.
She looks a few years older than Gerard himself. Her blonde hair falling in waves just below her shoulders.
“Okay” she replies, a smile toying on her cherry lips whilst she sorts through a filer for what he’s assuming is his timetable.
“Um thanks” he hesitantly takes the crinkled piece of paper she offers him and reluctantly starts off down the hall in search of ‘Block 4 Room 12’.
“Hey, d’you know where-“
“Move it, punk!”
‘Fuck this shit’ he thinks to himself, slouching against the wall, examining the door numbers ahead of him.
‘9...10...11...12.. damn, what block is this?!’
“You lost?” A slanky kid looms over him, his eyes blaring with intensity; fixed onto Gerard’s pale face.
“Yeah, i’m trying to get here” he explains, shakily pointing to the paper.
‘Damn these nerves’ he thinks to himself, observing his hand.
“Sure, I have that class now! I’ll take you there. What a coincidence, aye?” the guy chuckles as he heads down the corridor, Gee awkwardly following.

“There you go” he finally says, after leading Gerard through hallway after hallway. A peculiar expression lingering on his sunken face.
“Thanks” Gee awkwardly responds, heading into the classroom.

He’s greeted with the deafening roar of shrieking and howling.






The girls changing room.
‘Fuck, why am i so dumb?!’ he thinks to himself storming out of the room; questioning why he trusts people so easily.
The sounds of laughing and jeering can still be heard as he heads down the corridor and finally finds a plan of the school.


What must be thirty minutes late, Gerard sluggishly cowers into an empty seat at the back of his science class.
“So, you must be the new boy, Mr Way!” squeeks a shrill voice from the front of the classroom.
Gerard sits there, embarrassed by the amount of eyes set on him.
“What a great first impression you’ve created of yourself. Being forty five minutes late is such a promising start for the academic year.”
Again, more glares and sniggers fire Gee’s way.
‘Oh boy’ he thinks to himself glancing at the floor until the intensity has died down and the teacher begins to babble on about Osmosis or some other dribble that Gerard could not comprehend nor care less about.



(okay, i know, rather boring chapter aye? And well the update wasn't that long...
Feel free to rate and review as usual!)
Sign up to rate and review this story