Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deaf.

Clash.

by Unknown098123 0 reviews

Eva vists Mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2012-08-07 - Updated: 2012-08-07 - 437 words

0Unrated
Mikeys POV

We've been texting. Alot.

She likes Awesome bands, Awesome Movies. And..COMIC BOOKS AND VIDEO GAMES AND SHES SO PRETTY I THINK IM IN LOVE.

Anyway, shes coming over tonight. TO MY HOUSE.

Mom and Dad are going out to dinner and Gerard will most likely be out somewhere.

I need to get ready.

Okay showered,hair straightened and the skinny jeans are on. I dont think I have ever been this nervous. I do tend to make a nerd out of myself infront of girls, just normal girls. Not super hot beautiful girls..

Gerard jumped in front of my face making me jump out of my thoughts, and my skin.

He threw his head back in laughter.

"Why you looking so fancy, lil bro" He asked sliding into the dining room seat opposite me, smirking.

"Why are you here" I demanded ingoring his question.

"Well, I live here in case you forgot" He told me, flipping through a comic book.

"You need to leave, seriously" I told him.

"Wait..Do you have a date?" He asked a stupid smirk on his face.

"Maybe" I hid behind my hair, Gerard would make this more nerve-racking and embarassing as it already is.

"Awww, Mikey! whos the lucky girl? is she hot? come on give me the details" He gushed.

"Gerard, Fuc.." I was interupted by the doorbell..Shit

"Gee, please go" I pleaded Before smoothing my hair down and walking to the door.

Deep breath mikey you can do this.

I pulled the door open and plastered a smile on my face to be met with Eva, Looking amazing, In denim cut off shorts, a lakers basketball shirt, a beanie losely on top of her thick curls and knee lenght socks and converse. Holy-Shit. I felt my face drop and my mouth open wide. Her smile faltered for a moment..

"Mikey, Is somthing wrong?" She frowned.

"I...Umm...Yes, you look beautiful" I blurted.

She blushed and giggled.

"Thanks Mikey, so do you" she winked. asdfgyuyhfgdfddgsdf

"Come in" I choked. She smiled and me, then followed into the living room, where Gerard was sat channel surfing, he looked up grinning and me, his smile slipped when he looked at Eva.

"You?" He asked confused.

Eva's gaze iced over.

"Yes?" She asked curtly.

"Um, i wanted to apologize for that day at school, I was just angry and I.."

She cut him off

"Its fine, I would have done the same" She smiled at him, two dimples appearing on her cheeks, this girl is perfect.

Gerard smiled up in awe.

Random ending very short im sorry guise.
Sign up to rate and review this story