Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The end is nigh!

The end is nigh!

by CatscanFlyy 11 reviews

A note regarding my future on FicWad

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 317 words

0Unrated
So hey you guys this note's going to kind of suck but honestly, some of the shit that has been happening recently (the trolls, the torture, the stalking and baycest) has really had me thinking.

Normally I just ignore all the bullshit on Ficwad because on the whole I really enjoy being on this site I've made some lovely friends and you guys have helped me improve my writing so much. I come on here nearly everyday and seeing the rates and reviews that you've left makes me smile so much and they really mean a lot to me. Which is why I will be finishing everything I have started before I go.

But then I will go. As much as I love you guys this latest incident has made me think so much about Gerard and Lindsey and the boys and their kids, as humans. They are the people who inspired me to write but now I feel like it's an invasion of their privacy and I feel so strange writing about them.

This will not be the end of me writing though, I don't think I could ever give that up but it's time I moved on to fictional characters and stories that don't star my idols, so you may still see me around on Ficwad just not in the MCR category.

Both One For Sorrow and Bodysnatcher will be finished before I move on but I wanted to tell you now so you will be expecting it. I'm not sure who I'm actually addressing right now, but I hope I'm not talking to myself.

You guys are all amazing and your stories and reviews cheer me up even on my worst days so thank you for helping me move along with my writing and for keeping me entertained when the rest of the world was being annoying and I didn't want to go outside.
Sign up to rate and review this story