Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Let This Go

Crushcrushcrush

by PurrpleBatman 5 reviews

I was good. Almost too good. UPDATE!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-12 - Updated: 2012-08-13 - 1401 words - Complete

5Original
Okay so, I lvoe you guys :3 But anyways, the new chapter, it switches POV's alot, and it's a lil' different, so i hope you guys enjoy it. I like cats, so you should rate and review :D

Chapter 7

Gerard’s POV

Honestly, I could stab myself in the eye, and jump in joy at the same time. I didn’t know whether to be mad or happy or.. I would just have to talk to her. It was like I was a teenager again, all the hormones of the past coming back to haunt me. It was like when I was going to ask Skyler to prom all over again, ask her and she’d say yes and be the love of my life, or ask her and she’d say no and it would ruin everything, or we could be friends and skip off into the sunset together and remain that way for eternity, and I’d be where I was before, friend zoned.

Right now, I didn’t even know if I was friends with her or not.

My thoughts were broken as Frank shouted, “Hey look Gerard, it’s a picture of you!” I immediately launched from the old couch that looked like the dust was a part of it’s pink floral pattern, and snatched the picture of us in front of Belleville high school, at the skateboard the day before we left for college. It was me and her, laughing about something that was obviously funny, since it looked like there were tears in our eyes. I examined the picture, and look at the other shelf. This one was the only non dusty picture, meaning it was taken out a lot, and I made my decision.

I would talk to Skyler.

Skyler’s POV

My own home felt like I was walking to a slaughter house.

I didn’t want to face any of them, I wanted to do what I did best, run away from my problems.

But I knew that I couldn’t, the olympics were in more or less a year, and I had my whole life there, but still, the puss side of me told me to turn your damn horse and fucking run into the sunset. I was holding the reigns so tight, I looked down to see my knuckles were white, and my hands were covered in sweat.

“Dude, ease up, they’re not going to murder you at least.”

“I should be so lucky..” I mumbled, and came up with a plan, I wouldn’t run, I would procrastinate, and if they didn’t leave eventually after I ignored them, I would run away to the bahamas and become a Llama breeder.

We reached the farm, and I made up some lame excuse about the horses stalls being a pig stye, and it would be cruel to let them walk around in their own shit.

Ari’s POV

Skyler made up some lame excuse about horses walking in shit, and I knew she was the one involved with bullshit. I really needed to teach that girl lying and excuses.

“I’ll keep them entertained, don’t worry, you can count on me.” I lied sweetly, and she raised one eyebrow.

“What are you planning?” She questioned, and I pretended to look offended.

“Nothing! I’m hurt you would even consider you’re best friend, dare I say, plotting!” I fake cried, and she always hated it when she upset people, and she bought it like an old Lady watching infomercials on Sham Wows.

“Now go, you muck them stalls girl!” I told her, smacking her but as she went. She turned and joke winked, and picked up the shit shovel and began her work.

I walked inside the house to where Skye’s darling visitors were, and I kicked off my grubby boots, and sat on my tacky love seat.

“Hello ladies,” I greeted happily, “And Danny.” I added as she came threw the back door, and she playfully threw a box of cereal from the counter at me.

“Where’s Skyler?” Mikey promptly asked, and my devious plan to make Skyler angry, (Non one laughs at Ari for being hungover), had almost been set in motion.

“Oh, she’s mucking stalls. She wanted to talk to you Gerard, she’s in the barn out back.” I lied innocently, and Gerard gave me a confused nod, and went out the back door down the path to the barn.

I was good. Almost too good.

Skyler’s POV

I grabbed the curry comb, and began unsaddling and brushing one of my other horses, Misfit. I had three horses, Dakota, who was a white mustang, Misfit, a black and white appaloosa, and Banana, a beige and white pinto. And they all had one thing in common, they were the sassiest horses I had ever seen. Speed also boarded here, so there were 4 other horses, and Ari’s one horse. It wasn’t too packed, and all the horses got along well and shared stalls of two.

It was quiet in our barn, since Speed had exercised them earlier when all the drama went down, so they were more tired as usual since she showed no mercy. I finished brushing Misfit first, since she was pregnant so I felt that since I had bred her with a friends horse, I owed her first everything until the baby came. It’s not like it mattered to them, but I felt in my heart that it was necessary to give her special treatment.

“Hey.” I heard from the barn opening, and I looked at an awkward standing Gerard way. I felt my heart beat in my throat, and butterflies in my stomach. Okay, so maybe I still had a minor huge crush on him, but if you saw the way he stood awkwardly, you would be dying inside too. Misfit took it upon herself to step on my foot hard enough for me to snap out of my gaze.

“Ow! Oh, um, hey. You can come in, they wont bite you unless you bite first.” I said shyly, and Misfit made a neigh noise to confirm my statement. He smirked and walked over, leaning against a post, and grabbing a cigarette form his back-pocket.

“Not in here! Misfit’s pregnant, she’s very nazi about this kid of stuff.” I explained, and she stamped her foot, obviously trying to show off, and to be honest, she was making me look good, which I appreciated.

“Sorry, habit,” Gerard laughed, “are you going to introduce me?” Gerard joked, and I smiled as he tried to break the awkward ice between us.

“Well, this is Misfit, an appaloosa, my jumping horse, who’s baby is coming in ten days. She’s a little uneasy about how fat she looks no that she’s pregnant.” I joked, and Gerard laughed.

“This is Dakota, my mustang, and cross country horse.” I motioned to the sleeping white horse.

“And last, but certainly not, Trixi, my pinto, and dressage horse.” I motioned to the impatient horse, who stamped her feet demanding attention.

“They’re beautiful.” Gerard complimented.

“The problem is, they know they are.”

“Did you know you are?” He blurted.

“I’m what?”

“Never mind.”

There was that awkward silence, and I went over to Misfit, brushing her again.

“Why’d you leave?” Gerard demanded, and I felt a pit of dread well into my stomach.

“It was time we got on with our lives .. You and I both know I didn’t belong with you guys. I needed to get back to my people, the ones in plaid, who have the same small town dreams as me.. Not the ones who want something bigger.” I said quietly, and he must’ve had sharp hearing, since he seemed to hear it perfectly.

“Skye.. Come here.” Gerard told me, and I reluctantly dropped the brush, and walked over to where he leaned cooly.

“You belong with me...” He whispered, pulling me into a kiss.

Hope you guys enjoyed ;3 and I like putting links to the inspiration for characters and shit so here ya go,

Misfit: http://www.animalwallpaper.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Hs.1024x768-Appaloosa-Wallpaper-2.jpg
Dakota: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2449/3658822824_35390f1afc_z.jpg?zz=1
Trixi: http://cloud.equinenow.com/304962_1/mare_buckskin_pinto_horse.jpg


Rate's and Reviews are wonderful ! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story