Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Change of Heart

Blaming yourself

by tmbfucks 7 reviews

Frank thinks it's his fault

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-13 - Updated: 2012-08-13 - 835 words

1Exciting
~~Frank's P.O.V~~

Kayla hang up in a screaming rage. It was all my fault. Penina came walking through the door.

'Honey, is everything okay?' She asked. I shook my head.

'No. Rory's free, and Kayla's angry and upset and it's all my fault.' I answered.

'What?' She asked.

'He was released a few hours ago. As soon as I found out I told her. Jesus Christ. It was my fault.' I said.

'Don't blame yourself.' She said giving me a hug.

'But it was my fault. The lawyer gave me a choice, get him locked up for longer, or make it easier for Kayla by letting her stay there for a shorter time. She didn't deserve it, and Rory doesn't deserve to be free.' I told her. Just then, my phone rang. I picked it up quickly.

'Kayla?' I asked.

'Um, no. It's Miss Jones.' Junior's headmistress said. Oh god. What's he done now?

'Sorry. Hi Miss Jones. Is everything okay?' I asked, knowing full well that the answer was no.

'I'm afraid not. Anthony got in another fight today, but this time, it was slightly different.' She said.

'How so?' I asked.

'He punched his friend, Megan.' She told me.

'Oh god.' I said raking my fingers through my hair. 'He punched a girl?' I asked.

'Afraid so, and Megan being Megan smashed some equipment due to anger. I need you to talk to him.' She said.

'I will. Thanks Miss Jones.' I said. I hung up.

'What's wrong?' Penina asked.

'Our son's a dickface.' I answered. She looked at me horrified, and I went to Anthony's room. I knocked on his door.

'Come in.' He said. I did, and I started shouting at him.

'You hit a girl?' I asked angrily.

'I just wanted to punch someone.' He said innocently.

'That's no excuse. I thought Megan was your friend.' I said.

'She is. She threw a glass tube at me, which I dodged by the way, and it hit the wall. We're all good.' He said.

'Well it's not all good for me. Do you have any idea what's going on right now? This isn't okay Anthony! I'm under a lot of pressure, and you can't punch people. You have to say sorry to Megan, and behave.' I shouted. I went out of the room and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

'Why were you shouting dad?' Kitty asked. I stroked her hair.

'I'm just a bit stressed sweetie.' I answered.

'Do you know where Kayla is?' Penina asked me.

'No idea. She's with West and Mazy though.' I answered.

'Mum, can I have an ice-cream?' Kitty asked her.

'A small amount, and straight after, bedtime.' She said. Kitty was excited, and grabbed a tub from the freezer.

'How the hell did it come to this? Kayla shouldn't have gone through any of it. Sophie should be alive.' I said.

'Yeah, well she isn't. And it's all because of Rory! I hate him.' Kayla said walking through the door.

'Kayla, I'm so sorry.' I said, beginning to cry. She shook her head and hugged me.

'It's not your fault, but I need answers.' She said.

'What do you want to know?' I asked.

'Did mum really love me?' She asked. I was shocked.

'Sweetie, of course she loved you. She adored you.' I answered.

'Then why did she die? Why did she kill herself? If she loved me, she wouldn't have given up on me.' She said, more like slurred.

'Are you drunk?' I asked. She shook her head.

'Even if I were, why would it matter, I might just drink myself to death and join her.' She cried.

'Let me smell your breath.' I ordered. She breathed half-heatedly on my face.

'Jesus Christ!' I shouted covering my nose. 'What the hell did you drink?' I shouted.

'Lemonade and vodka, and when I got the call, I just had vodka. And it feels fucking fantastic.' She told me.

'Kayla, I'm so disappointed in you! I understand you're upset and angry, but this isn't how you sort out your problems. Go to bed, we'll talk about it in the morning.' I lectured. She rolled her eyes and went to her room.

'Don't worry honey. She's just upset, understandably. Don't be too hard on her.' Penina said rubbing my shoulders.

'I won't.' I said. I hugged Penina, and went to bed. No way was my daughter becoming a depressed alcoholic!

"There's a pretty good ratio going on here, there's too many girls and too much beer, it's not a hard situation to know which way that I should steer!" Oh how I love TMB! XD It's just so catchy! Haha. Rate and review please! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story