Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Omegle

by TheSharpestL 1 review

FRERARD ONESHOT. Gerard wants to get out his sexual needs with some 'webcam fun'. Bad summary i'm sorry but please read! R&R!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-08-13 - Updated: 2012-08-13 - 1256 words - Complete

2Original
A/N;; hi everyone! :3 so I decided to write some smut just because. c: But for all you innocent little people out there, omegle is a website where you can cam and talk to strangers and pretty much you get a load of horny pervs there. D: BUT ANYWAY, I hope you enjoy it and please R&R?! :3 I love you guys!
TheSharpestL xox



The soft hum of Gerard’s laptop filled the room as he switched it on, praying for it to be as quiet as possible; My Chemical Romance were touring their new album Danger Days and everyone was asleep after a long day’s work. But Gerard had pumped himself up with so much coffee he wasn’t tired at all, so was trying to make himself tired. Of course, he wasn’t only wishing to be tired, but to pop the ever growing lascivious bubble that hung over him like a tramp on chips. He wanted someone to kiss his neck; give him the pleasure he craved so bad. But of course, on tour, there was no one to do that. So Gerard was going to do this a different way.

After tapping in the password to his account, he instantly clicked on browser as it finished logging him on. Google popped up and Gerard’s skinny fingers tapped in the word ‘Omegle’ before searching it. Now, Gerard didn’t do this often. He could usually hold the sexual desire until he returned home to his wife but he did have the rare slip up where he needed to sort himself out over this website. It wasn’t exactly a porn website, just it wasn’t very appropriate with some of the people you could find on there who were mostly there for ‘webcam fun’. Tonight that was exactly what the red head was there for. He clicked on the website and smiled to himself, grabbing his headphones and sticking them in. He turned up his volume then clicked on common interests. He hesitated before he typed in ‘dick’. With a deep breath and a quick shuffle around to get comfy, he clicked on the blue video button and moved the cam to face his black jean covered crotch.

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: hey!

Gerard’s eyes flicked up to look at the strangers cam, seeing the stranger was doing the same as Gerard; point the camera to his crotch but he was only in a pair of comic drawing boxers. Gerard bit his lip hard.

Stranger: Hello. (:

You: nice boxers. (:


Stranger: thanks ;) I think you should take your jeans off and show me yours.

Gerard’s hands began to unbutton his tight jeans, tugging them off on webcam to the faceless stranger. He could see the stranger’s hand already starting to rub himself. Gerard’s hand automatically went to do the same, so he awkwardly typed one handed.

You: there. ;)

Stranger: mhm much better.

You: ;)

Stranger: how horny are you?

You: very. I want to fuck someone so bad.

Stranger: I wish I was that someone…

The tattooed hands of the stranger slipped under his boxers, stroking himself. Gerard whimpered. That wasn’t fair!

You: that isn’t fair! :(

Stranger: how about I take them off for you?

You: I’d like that.

The stranger pulled off his boxers swiftly, revealing his semi to Gerard. He felt his cock twitch and he pulled his boxers off too, stroking himself. The stranger’s hand wrapped around his length, his tattooed hands jerking himself slowly and skilfully. Gerard took a closer look at the strangers hands and froze. They seemed so… Familiar…

You: what’s your name?

Stranger: Frank. Why?

Gerard’s jaw dropped, but he was even more aroused than he was before.

You: brb…

Stranger: uh okay.

Gerard took out his headphones and slowly opened the privacy curtain on his bunk, getting out of his bed and fumbling silently in the dark towards his best friends bunk and peeling back the privacy curtain slightly. Frank was sitting in front of a laptop screen, stark naked with his head phones in. Gerard got harder by just the sight of him. He reached forward and pulled out one of his headphones with a smirk. Frank gasped, slamming his laptop shut and covering himself with his pillow.

“Shit!”

He cursed.

“It’s not what it looks like!”

He insisted. Gerard laughed at his friend and climbed into his bunk, pushing the laptop out and kissing down Frank’s neck.

“Hello stranger… I’m back.”

He purred as he grazed his teeth over Frankie’s scorpion tattoo making a low groan emit from his throat.

“T-that was you?”

He whispered, surprise in his tone. Gerard nodded and removed the pillow, taking in the sight of Frank’s hard member with hunger and lust in his eyes. He moved down and licked his tongue over the slit teasingly, earning a moan from Frank.
Frank laced his tattooed fingers into Gerard’s red locks, pulling his head up and smashing his lips needily against the elder males. Gerard groaned at the contact and kissed him roughly, pushing his tongue in his mouth and rubbing it over Frank’s.

Frank pulled away and leaned over the bed, feeling for something underneath it, giving Gerard the perfect view of his ass. Gerard pushed the laptop carelessly off the bed and Frank chucked lube and a condom at him. Gerard smirked and pulled Frank close to him, connecting their lips briefly before he pushed him to lie down. Frank opened his legs out for Gerard as he watched the elder male slick his fingers and Frank’s entrance with lube.

The red head pushed a finger in, making Frank bite his lip in anticipation. Gerard added a second and Frank hissed in pain. Gerard kissed down his neck as he scissored Frank.

“No more.”

Frank whispered. He couldn’t wait. Gerard nodded and got the condom on and putting more lube on Frank before he eased himself into him. Frank clenched around him, making Gerard groan. It had been so long since either of them had been with a guy.

Gerard thrust slowly into him; Frank brung him down for another sloppy kiss. Gerard groaned and quickly changed pace, pulling himself almost all the way out before slamming his way back in, a gasp like moan escaping Frank’s lips. Gerard repeated his actions, angling himself so he hit Frank’s prostate. Frank moaned loudly.

“Fuck, do that again.”

He begged. Gerard smirked and did as he was told, his hand grabbing Frank’s erection and jerking him as his lips latched around his neck, sucking on the tender skin. Frank and Gerard’s moans grew louder and louder with each thrust, both men forgetting about the fact everyone was asleep around them. They were too induced in pleasure to care.

Gerard felt the familiar tightening in his balls and stomach.

“Frankie I’m so c-close.”

He whispered between moans and pants. Frank nodded, he was too. A few more thrusts and Gerard was spilled over the edge, moaning Frank’s name loudly as he came. Hearing Gerard caused Frank to hit his climax, releasing over their stomachs. Gerard pulled out, pulling off the condom and throwing it aside. He laid beside the guitarist and admired the lovebite he’d given him.
“We never need to use Omegle again.”

Frank whispered, cuddling up the Gerard as they drifted into a deep slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story