Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > 苦くシュガー♥(Nigaku Shuga♥)(Bitter Sugar♥)

苦くシュガー♥(Nigaku Shuga♥)(Bitter Sugar♥)

by BlackRabbit15 0 reviews

Miku Hideyoshi is a very very very beautiful girl with an elegant aura that makes her attract a lot of guys. But she knows that she is only loved by them because she's pretty, knowing that made he...

Category: Love Mode - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-12 - Updated: 2012-08-15 - 298 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Our Moment As Friends!♥

Miku: "I ALREADY SAID NO!!!!" kicks the man that cornered her just a while ago...

Man: Why the he.... Oww...Oww...Oww...shouts with agony and pain...

Miku: Twisting the arms of the man saying.... When will all of you be satisfied... Do I need to toture every single one of you....

Man: Please let go I beg you I will never do it again...About to cry....

Miku: Let's go of his arms...

Man: Runs as fast as he could...

Miku: What a coward... sigh...continued walking to school... Ah, what a good day but i do have a bad mood ...sigh.... every now and then they always say I'm pretty... I'm beautiful... they love me...they like me....but do they really even mean those beautiful words???... I wish I could met that certain someone who will really and sincerely love me.... Those thought stayed on her after...

Kasumi: MM-IIIII-KKKK-UUUU-CHAN~♥... A cute smiling girl hugged her from the back....

Miku: Ah...looks at her side to see who it was....Kasumi-chan.... Ohayo...the she smiled...

Kasumi: Your as pwetty as evha....(your as pretty as ever)...talks as if whe was a baby... the lets go of miku and went to her side to walk with her...

Miku: I'm Miku after all that's why I always looks the same right...

Kasumi: But you look a little different now.... you...hmm... examining her face... matured a liitle....

Miku: Eh... touches her cheeks...

Kasumi: After all we're already 3rd year students that's why we grew mature already.....

Miku: Yeah your right....smiles...

~Chapter End♥~

I hope you enjoyed it ! :) .... Sorry I have not yet put lovey-dovey scenes but I'm sure I'm going to put lovey-dovey scence on next chapter so please keep reading.... :)
Sign up to rate and review this story