Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Vices and Virtues

Spencer's Past

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Why is Spencer the way that he is?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-08-15 - Updated: 2012-08-16 - 303 words

1Exciting
Limitation, you try losing practically everyone you give a flying fuck about, and having cruel rumors spread about you. Try pushing away one of the last people, being told everything would be fixed if you did, instead it gets worse. You try killing yourself, your family treats you like shit over it, and nobody gives a flying rats fuck. You tell me how that would make you feel. And the first day back is fine, just keep your promise.

Ever since I could remember, I was always being pushed to do better. It was never a 'You're not good enough', it was more of a 'You can do better.', but it was still pushing me to the top. If I ever came home with a grade that was anything less than an 'A+', I was asked something along the lines of 'Why couldn't you get a better grade?', even if I had gotten the highest grades in my class.

If I did get a perfect score, it was 'Why didn't you get any extra credit?' and if I did, it was never enough. Some time around my early teen years, I realized that practically everyone else around me was a complete moron. So I decided to compensate. I began to learn everything that I could, even if I wasn't interested in it.

Soon, I began to realize that sleeping took time away from learning. Then I found out about some wonderful little pills, that can keep me awake for days on end, with perfect concentration. I absolutely loved them, and I still do. I intend to be the smartest person on this earth, in stark comparison to the scum known as the rest of humanity. And those little helpers of mine will get me there, one way or another.
Sign up to rate and review this story