Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Squirrel Jokes

by BipolarUnicorn 4 reviews

One-shot. Frank wants to tell the others some jokes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-17 - Updated: 2012-08-18 - 439 words

0Unrated
Frank walks into the front room of the bus and sits down on the couch between Ray and Gerard. He giggles and looks a Mikey across on the floor wig his bass in his lap. 

"I wanna tell you guys some jokes!" Frank says giggling. Gerard roll hi eyes and nods signaling for him to go on. Ray looks over at him and Mikey sets down his bass looking over at a giggling Frank. 

"Ok, so why did the first squirrel fall our of the tree?"

There are a answers if 'I don't know,why?'. 

"Because it was dead!" Frank bursts our laughing and Ray and Gerard give him a confusing glance. Mikey giggles a little and Frank continues. 

"Why did the second squirrel fall out of  the tree?"

He gets the same reaction of answers so he goes on. 

"Cause it was attached to the other squirrel!" He fills the room with his uncontrollable laughter again. The other three boys laugh a little confused on how these odd jokes are gonna end. 

"Now why did the third fall out of the tree?" He says still giggling.

"Because it thought it could fly?" Mikey guesses. 

Frank then says,"Nope! Because the third squirrel thought the first and second squirrel were playing a game!" Frank has the same amount of laughter as the first two. The three other boys laugh a little at the short boy giggling in stitches on the couch. He composes himself to finish up the series of jokes. 

"Ok, last one! So why did the tree fall?" He says obviously trying to contain his laughter. 

"Ummm, Chuck Norris was walking by it?" Ray guesses. Frank shakes his and continues. 

"Because the tree thought it was a squirrel!" Frank practically yells. He begins giggling uncontrollably and ends up falling on the floor from laughter. Mikey bursts out laughing also, although the jokes weren't that funny Ray and Gerard share confused glances.  They shrug and continue to watch the laughing boys on the floor. While Mikey is recovering from his laugh attack from the joke Frank just told he sits up. Frank then stops laughing instantly and gets up with a serious face. 

"What age should I tell my dogs that they are adopted?" 

-----------------
My friend told me those jokes while I was playing the game Slender. I then there are some about elephants...I got bored and I haven't written anything in a while...so yeah! :3 By the way, if you wanted to know, I did get scared while playing Slender...I screamed! Ewe the sounds dirrttyy!

Abby xxx
Harley,Tommy,and Stephen too xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story