Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I like gay sex

by therapist 12 reviews

disclaimer: bring the hate on. if you can't learn to take a joke i will gladly argue with you.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-18 - Updated: 2012-08-19 - 330 words - Complete

2Funny
Think I got hacked?

I'll bet you took one look at the title of this story and thought, "Oh noes, poor girl got hacked! Now someone is posting embarrassing things!"

Well, that's not the case.

Gay sex is beautiful.

Gay sex is muthafukin' poetic as shit okay.

Now, I'm not talking gross cheap gay porn. That's not the same.

I'm talking two beautiful men, making sweet sweet love together in the form of fanfiction.
FUCKING. FRERARD.

Don't sit there thinking, "Ew, what is wrong with this girl!"
Read any form of smut pairing in fanfiction, even if it was just drabble and only once?
YOU ARE LIKE ME.

Gay sex makes tha muthafúcking world go around, alright.

When Brendon took Ryan right there on the couch, do you think he was thinking about taxes and the economy and shit?
NO.
He was thinking about some muthafucking gay sex because that's what he was having.

When Frank gave Gerard that blowjob, do you think he was thinking about Jamia and his fans and his complications in life?
NO.
He was thinking about muthafucking gay sex because he knew he was about to get some.

When your boyfriend convinced you to sneak over to his house last week because his parents were out of town, do you think that he was thinking about you and how much he loves you and how pretty you looked and how he's going to marry you one day?
NO.
He was thinking about muthafucking gay sex because your boyfriend is gay.

WE ARE ALL GAY MEN IN SOME SHAPE WAY OR FORM.
WE ALL HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF GAY MAN IN US OK.
ALL OF US.

I'm probably never gonna have friends on Ficwad now, I won't have any followers or whatever the fuck you guys are.

GOOD.

IF YOU DON'T THINK GAY SEX IS BEAUTIFUL, ANGELIC MEANS OF HAPPINESS, THEN I DON'T WANT YOU ON MY FRIENDS LIST ANYWAY.

Aight, peace, I'm out.
Sign up to rate and review this story