Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > A Beautiful Lie

Chapter Six

by echeloncookie 0 reviews

Skyla plans a surprise for Jared, which is promptly ruined by Shannon.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2012-08-19 - Updated: 2012-08-19 - 1062 words - Complete

5Exciting

A BEAUTIFUL LIE

CHAPTER SIX

Skyla walked down the hall and prayed that Jared was still there. She needed to apologize to him, and what better way to do it than with a little tease in the bedroom? As she started down the stairs, she ran into Jared coming up them.

“Skyla!” he said breathlessly.

“Jared,” she said, smirking. “I'm sorry about what I told you, but I thought you should know. It was last year, I was young, and I didn't want to be married yet. So I called it off. He called me twice begging me to come back but I put my foot down and told him no. And that's how I'm here with you today.” Her fingers flirted with the collar of his shirt.

“I think I should be the one apologizing. I overreacted and I shouldn't have kicked you out. It's been dull without you there.” Jared scratched his head and looked down.

Skyla looked up from the floor and noticed Jared wasn't alone in being happy to see her again - he had a boner poking through his pants. She dragged him in the direction of her room with a seductive smile. “Come along, my friend.”

Jared laughed. “Okay... What are you doing to me?” he asked her repeatedly. It wasn't until Skyla pushed him on the bed he finally understood.

“I'll be back out in a minute. Why don't you just strip down to your underwear?” Skyla's brain was hatching an evil plan and she was going along with it.

When she was gone, Jared did what he was told and pulled his shoes, shirt, and pants off. He sat down on the bed and pulled his socks off, then waited for Skyla. “Oh, Skyla, what do you have planned?”

As Skyla skipped upstairs to where she had her most daring outfits hidden, she couldn't believe what she was about to do in one of them. She opened up a drawer and pulled out an incredibly daring, sexy, barely there red and black lace nightie with a matching thong. She put them on under a pink silk robe and walked back down to her room. She couldn't hold back a giggle as she saw Jared propped up on the pillows with his legs crossed.

“About time you came back. So what do you have planned?” Jared asked.

Skyla's answer was simply dropping her robe. Jared's eyes bugged out of his head as he looked at her. “I have more than just this,” she told him with a wink. She pulled a string on the front of her nightie and Jared watched it fall to the floor, and suddenly Skyla was standing in front of him in nothing but a thong. “So?”

“Please, please, please tell me we're having sex!” Jared begged her. He watched as Skyla pranced back and forth in front of him and he had to admit, she looked good.

“I don't know if we're going to have sex or not,” Skyla told him. Jared groaned and clenched his teeth. “I know you're pissed because I never told you 'I love you.' And I'm just showing you what you will be looking at if I ever do say it.” Skyla climbed on the bed and laid beside Jared.

“So are you saying it?” he asked her.

“Saying what?”

“That you love me.”

Skyla had wrapped her legs around his, and just the slight movement of her legs on his was enough to cause him to have another boner. Skyla took note and decided to do something about it. She slid her hand down his stomach and into his underwear, but before she could do anything she heard someone downstairs.

“Skyla?” Shannon called.

Damn!” Skyla hissed. She hurriedly got her robe and put it on, kicking the nightie under her bed in the process. Jared was putting his clothes back on, and he had to hurry and put his shirt back on before he could go back downstairs.

“Where are your socks?” Skyla asked him.

“I have them on.”

“And your shoes?”

“I left them downstairs!” Jared slipped his shirt on. “Where can I hide?”

“Go up to the attic!” Skyla said quietly. She ran downstairs to see what Shannon wanted. “What do you want?”

“I bought some bread earlier... do you know where it is?” he asked her. Skyla stared at him.

“You came here for bread?”

“I missed you!” Shannon walked over and hugged her. Skyla was glad she told Jared to stay upstairs. But on closer examination, Skyla realized Shannon was drunk.

“Shannon! You're drunk!” she exclaimed. She could smell all of the alcohol and liquor that he had drunk before he came over to the beach house. “And how did you even get here?”

“Yeah, and I can't help my feelings for you! I love you, dammit, Skyla!” he yelled, ignoring her question. He began crying and collapsed into Skyla's arms. “I love you.”

“Yeah, me and the neighbors all know that now,” she whispered. She escorted him to the couch and laid him down. When she leaned back up, Jared was standing behind her.

“So have you done anything with him?” he asked her. His arms were crossed and he had an angry look on his face.

“No. Why? Jealous he told me that he loves me before you did?” Skyla said, then regretted it.

Jared hit her. Then he felt a fist connect with his face, and a slurred voice said, “You're not supposed to hit women.”

Skyla didn't intervene when Shannon hit Jared; he deserved it after he had punched her. She was just glad Shannon wasn't so drunk he couldn't function at all. She could barely see out of her left eye and was afraid to go by Jared to get an ice pack to put on it. She listened as a drunk Shannon and an angry Jared fought it out with words, Shannon having the clear advantage with him being drunk.

“She's my wife! How can you love her and her being my wife?” Jared yelled.

“Have you not seen her?” Shannon yelled. “She's gorgeous! And we were together first! And she told me 'I love you' first!”

The room went deadly quiet. Jared turned and looked at Skyla. “Is this true?”

“I don't know!” she yelped, and ran upstairs to the widow's walk.
Sign up to rate and review this story