Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 36

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

gee finds one of franks old suicide notes...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-08-22 - Updated: 2012-08-22 - 861 words

0Unrated
Gerard's p.o.v
I wake up the next morning in franks arms and smile as i remember the events of last night, we proposed to each other and then we made love and i can remember frank saying that he could never love anyone as much as he loves me.I look down at our intertwined hands and smile as i see the rings on our fingers. Me and frank are gonna get married. i get up quietly as not to wake frank up and go to the bathroom to have a shower. As i go to get in i see a piece of paper sticking out of the cabinet drawer... normally i wouldn't care but i could see that the paper has writing on it, so with my curiosity getting the better of me i walk to the cabinet and pull the piece of paper out.It has franks writing on it and i unfold the paper and begin to read 'dear gee... im not really sure how to put this into words really, but then again im not sure about anything any more. i hope you can forgive me for what im about to do, but i know that your strong and you can carry on... I'm just not as strong as you and i feel like i cant cope any more. I'm so sorry gee gee.. just remember that you are my heart, my soul, my life and im sorry to do this to you.. i love you so much. from your frank xx i try to swallow back the lump that's in my throat and i let the note flutter to the floor. i slide down the wall that im leaning on until i fall to the floor where i just sit and let the tears fall freely... i cant believe i never found this when he had tried to.. to commit suicide... i feel so angry with myself that i don't realise what im doing. i walk to the shower and get in and turn the water up so hot that it burns my skin and i reach for the blade that's on the side.. no i cant, i promised Frankie but i cant stop myself.. i touch the blade to my skin and feel the anger that's built up inside me flow out like the blood from my arms. after about an hour the water turns cold so i sigh and shut it off and climb out the shower... i totally forget about my arms and just wrap a towel around my waist and walk back to the bedroom. i see Frankie sitting up sleepily in our bed and as he turns to look at me i see the smile on his face disappear and he gets out of bed and walks towards me and i see tears in his eyes ' what's wrong Frankie' i ask him he looks at me and then looks at my arms.. i look down too and see his name carved into my left arm and my life carved into the other.. i suddenly feel dizzy and i can feel myself falling and i feel someone's arms around me.. then just dark.

Franks p.o.v
i wake sleepily from my dreams and look for gee.. the bathroom door is closed and i can hear the shower running so i know that he is having a shower. i lean back on the headboard and smile as i think about last night.. it was perfect.. we proposed to each other and had sex surrounded by candle light and rose petals. it was perfect and i wouldn't change anything about that night.. i hear the shower shut off and i look towards the bathroom as the door unlocks and i see gee... oh my fucking god! i let the smile fall from my face and i get up slowly from the bed and walk towards him.he looks at me ' what's up Frankie' i hear him ask me so i look at him and then look down at his arms. he follows my gaze and lets out a small gasp like he didn't know they were there as well. on his left arm he has carved Frankie and on the right he has carved my life in to it. i see him sway on his feet and fall.. i catch him and carry him to the bed where i wrap his arms in bandages and cover him up in a blanket and kiss his forehead and let my own tears fall as hold his head in my lap.. i walk into the bathroom and something on the floor catches my attention.. its my old suicide note.. oh no.. oh gee and i feel more tears falling down my face... this is why he did it... all because of me so with my eyes blurred by tears and hands shaky i pick up the note and put it in the drawer then walk back to the bedroom... I'm going to have to talk to gee later...

please rate and review because im not sure about this chapter really xx
Sign up to rate and review this story