Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

while you were away

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

when mikey came back off holiday frank had a secret to tell him...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-08-22 - Updated: 2012-08-22 - 664 words

0Unrated
mikeys p.o.v
as i walk through the field I'm glad to have the summer breeze that's swirling around me and im glad to be back off holiday because I've missed my boyfriend frank.. true I've only been with him for a couple of months but it feels like longer because we have been friends for longer and have always been close. i spot him up ahead and wave and he waves back and i feel a smile appearing on my face. i stop before him and wrap my arms around him and give him a gentle peck on his lips. 'I've missed you Frankie' i whisper and he pulls out of the embrace. 'mikey i need to talk to you' he says and i can see tears in his eyes so i become instantly concerned. 'OK.. what's up Frankie' he looks up at me and instantly looks away 'I'm so sorry mikey' he cries! i look at him confusedly 'sorry about what Frankie?' he looks at me and lets his tears fall ' whilst you were on holiday i went to a sleep over with ray and bob and we all got drunk.. and i cheated on you with ray I'm so sorry please forgive me?! it meant nothing and i regret it and i only want you' i just look at him as i feel my heart slowly breaking and the tears welling up in my eyes and i look at him ' you cheated on me.. with ray.. with one of my own fucking best friends?!' and now i can feel my own tears falling. 'did i mean anything to you frank?' i shout at him and he looks up at me and sighs 'you mean everything to me mikey and i don't want to lose you' he whispers and i look at him and no longer feel the love that i have felt for him the past few months and i look at him ' you've already lost me' i say quietly and begin to walk away ignoring his cries that hes sorry. i let my tears fall and wrap my hands in my hair and scream to let out the feelings that are building up inside me.. it doesn't help and i clench my hand into a fist and punch the closest thing to me, a brick wall, i feel my hand explode in pain and blood starts to trickle from the open wounds on my knuckles and i just slump down to the floor and cry because i don't know what else to do... is there any point in anything any more and i think to myself' yes there is a point.. you've done nothing wrong so try and hold your head up high and move on' so that's what im gonna try do.. but its not gonna be easy. nothings easy any more and i cant stop these emotions building up inside me.. i don't want to tell anyone because I'll just feel like im bothering them but i don't know how long i can carry on like this... i just don't see the point any-more.. the person i loved more than anything betrayed me and now i feel like it was all my fault and just don't know what to do.. i just don't.. i feel my phone vibrate and i pull it out of my pocket to see a text from Frankie ' I'm sorry baby, i still love you please come back to me and we can go back to normal' i don't think so Frankie... im never trusting you again.. never again.

just a random one shot that i wrote because this is what happened to me a couple of days ago and i decided to write instead of keeping all my emotions in so yeah... sorry if its crap which it probably is but if you did read it please review and let me know what you think?
Sign up to rate and review this story