Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The rebirth of the weres

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome

Harry and Hermione basically enjoy each other after he turns her in to a very beautiful lioness.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-08-23 - Updated: 2012-08-23 - 2074 words

?Blocked
“So you mean to tell me that last year, you had found a hidden lab in the 'Chamber'?” Said Hermione.


“Yep,” said Harry.


“And it was the 'Father of were creatures', Iceron?”


“That's two.”


“With his knowledge, you turned yourself in to a were creature?”


“Bingo.”


“Two things; can you turn others and what do you look like?” Harry chuckled.


“Yes, I can turn others without biting them and do you really want to see?”


“Yes!”


“Okay,” he started to take off his clothes.


“Um Harry,” said a red faced Hermione. “Why are you getting undressed?”


“Well, I don't want my clothes to be ruined.” He smiled, “besides I'm wearing bike shorts under this.” The continued to undress and the only thing he was in was red and gold bike shorts. “Ready to see?” Hermione nodded as she couldn't take her eyes off of his body. He looked out and saw that there was a full moon out. “This is going to be fun.” He started to change, his hair turned from his normal coal black to a platinum blond with silver spots, his body started to grow silver fur with gray spots on the back of his arms, outside of his thighs, top of his feet, the back of his hands and his and tail.

White fur covered his face, chest, inside of his arms, palms of his hands, thighs, soles of his feet and calves. Black streaks went over his eyes vertically from his hair line to his jawline. He gave off a sharp-toothed grin, “well? What do you think?” He said with a deep rich voice. Hermione was stunned, her best friend was a were cheetah, no, a were snow leopard, wait.


“Wow, that's what you turn in to?” She asked.


“Yep,” he said as he sat in the window absorbing the full effects of the moonlight as if he was getting a sun tan. She got a really good look at him, his ears were silver and slightly pointed, his eyes were still the green she loved but had a green tint in the sclera. Also his scar was gone and he wasn't wearing his glasses.


“No glasses, no scar?”


“I have perfect vision in this form and the scar is healed. But that was painful.”


“Okay, what are the cats you can change me into?”


“Any actually, from the first five; lions, tigers, jaguars, panthers, and yes I know they are jaguars with black fur, and cheetahs. To those that haven't had a chance; leopards both snow and normal, and cougars. Extinct ones; smilodons a.k.a. Saber-tooth tigers. To combinations; snow cheetahs and ligers. Even a dopplecat.”


“A dopplecat?”


“A cat that can turn into turn into any cat. That's what I should've turned myself in to but the power's too much, I'd 'squib' myself.”


“What about combinations and smilodons?”


“They'll take a long time to get used to, I was lucky it only took me a year.”


“I see, so I can be any were cat I want?”


“Anything.” She thought about it and smiled.


“Can you to make me a lioness?”


“You have the perfect personality. Okay, I'll do it. But you have to know everything first. When you first change, you will have immense strength. You will eat more than you normally do but that's because you will have a blast furnace for a metabolism, but the most important one; you will be horny and that is because of the euphoria. You still want to do this?”


Hermione was as red as their house's color, “before you change me can I tell you something?” She said.


“Fire away.”


“I've always loved you and I'd want my first time to be with you.”


“Okay, you love me?”


“Yeah,” she blushed.


“I feel the same way, but you know that….”


“It Doesn't Matter! I've always wanted you! Always!” Harry went over to hug the sobbing girl and gave her a kiss.


“Now that's off your chest, what do you say we turn you in to a beautiful lioness?” Hermione wiped her tears away and smiled at him. She nodded, “okay get undressed.” So she did and he was going through the spell in his head. Hermione was undressed and ready. “Okay, here we go. Regina!” With that she was hit with a powerful beam of energy and was knocked to the floor of the empty dorm they were in. Harry went over to her and saw her starting to change. She was getting tall, busty and beautiful. She was covered in a beige fur and her hair stayed the same way.


She slowly started to come around, “Mione are you okay?” He said and jumped him. She growled at him, bent down to shoved her tongue down his throat. Then she pulled off his shorts and she her panties, then she grabbed his member and started to ride him in the moonlight as she started to get powerful. As he went in, he went right through her barrier. She was enjoying him being inside of her and enjoyed every minute of it. “Mione! I'm going to...”


“Yes! Do it!” She said and he blasted in to her giving her his essence and cementing their relationship. Then Harry fell on top of her she was purring and was feeling really good. Then he started to pull out of her. “No, feel too good.” She held him to her.


“Mione, it too uncomfortable on the floor.” He said, pulled out and carried her to bed. They got in and went to sleep with her on his chest, enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking.


The next morning, Harry and Hermione had walked out of the fifth floor dorm room in the tower after finding some clothes that would fit her. Then they walked down to the 'Great Hall' after they kissed each other passionately. Ron saw this and his ears were red, Hermione was wrapped around Harry's arm and they were talking to each other. She was laughing and enjoying his company, then they sat down to a big breakfast. “Remember you have to eat a lot. Your metabolism's huge.” Harry said.


“That's right, it's like a blast furnace.” So they ate heartily with plenty of meat and protein to fuel their bodies. “But won't it seem like we're pigs?”


“At first I thought that but no.” He said to her not noticing Professor Lupin looking at them. “It's okay don't worry about it.” Meanwhile, Snape was trying to find out what was going on.


'Potter's too happy and with that damned mud blood as well.' “Potter!” He said and said student looked over to him.


“What can I do for you Professor Snape? How are you this morning?”


“I'm not falling for whatever you have planned Potter!”


“Whatever I have planned?” Harry parroted, “why whatever do you mean?”


“Severus,” said McGonagall. “Leave my student alone.”


“Oh yeah, by the way.” Said Harry as he got up and walked over to the head table. “When I was in America my sponsor had taught me all I needed to learn in potions. Even got my OWLs in them early.” He handed the headmaster his OWL test result in potions. Perfect double Os, Snape was gritting his teeth, McGonagall was very pleased and Dumbledore was stunned.


“I'm sorry but I can not except this.” He said.


“Why not? It was your test and if you say that they don't count, you'd have to call back decades of students just so you can change the rules for lil' old me.”


“Once again, Potter's head swells.” Said Snape.


“Do you want to go to the most deepest, darkest, shit holed prison on this planet?” Harry glared at Snape, “cause I can make it happen. By using my name, I will let the entire world know that a Death Eater is teaching children at a school. You always said I was a big celebrity and didn't care. Maybe now you will and watch that damn mouth. But frankly, makes me no difference I don't have to take orders from you any more. I'm not of your house and after today, I don't take your class.”


“But Harry, you have too.” Said Dumbledore.


“Then you have to close the school, because I'm pretty sure, once the ICW hears how you're railroading me Hogwarts is going to need a new headmaster. You want to risk it?”


“Very well,” said Dumbledore.


“Thank you headmaster. Oh and have a nice day.” Then Harry walked back to his seat next to Hermione and finish breakfast.


Later Harry was in the library studying for an assignment. Then Ginny came in with Hermione, the Muggle born witch sat down next to her mate. She was happy that he is taking his studies seriously. Ginny was sitting across from them, “so what is going on between you two?” She said softly the were snow cheetah and lioness looked at their friend.


“Huh?” They said intelligently.


“Why are you so close?”


“You mean beside the fact we went to school together?” Said Harry.


“Should we tell her Harry?” Said Hermione.


“Sure why not?” So they told Ginny what Harry told Hermione and she was shocked. “We were going to ask you next.”


“But we were waiting for the next full moon.” Said Hermione, “which is tonight.”


“It's still full?”


“It still is love.”


“Okay, want to do it?” Ginny looked at her friends and nodded. “Okay, meet us in the abandoned dorms on the fifth floor tonight.”


Later Harry was looking at himself in a mirror and sat down to focus on himself. The powers of Iceron were flowing in to his body, strengthening his magical core. He was out for an hour, it was a good thing that he had study hall that hour. After he awoke, he was in his were form, he looked at himself and concentrated. Just then his white fur started to turn to red and gold of the Gryffindor even his hair, his muzzle was white while the rest of his face was red.


“It worked!” Then he started to transform in to a silver and black tiger and opened his shirt to check out his abs. “Whoa, I wonder if Bast made her tigers look this good, human?” Just then he heard a voice.


Sometimes, my dear Harry.” He quickly turned around and saw a very gorgeous woman dressed in Egyptian cotton clothes that were barely there, connected by gold clasps and jewelery. She was nicely tanned and had long blond hair and green eyes. Harry somehow knew she was the personification of power. She could make Voldermort run crying to his mummy.


“You're Bast?” He said, she smiled and nodded.


Yes, I am.” She said, “I want to make a deal with you, I want to make you my avatar.


“Your what?”


That's right, I will make my avatar. To help you in your war against Voldermort."


“What do you need from me?”


Do what you were planning to do.


“Make were cats?”


Yes, my avatar. There is also a lot you do not know. But that will be for another time, so how's about it? Will you be my avatar?” Harry smiled and nodded.


“If you can help me, I'll do what ever you want me to.”


So be it,” with that she touched his should and he felt a burning sensation on his left trap muscle. When she removed her hand, there was her mark. Bast squealed, “IT WORKED!


“Huh?” Harry was confused, “what worked?”


My powers on a fae.


“What? A fae?”


Yes Harry, you are a fae. An incubus to be exact, with hints of feline and angel. You are more of a fallen sex angel than incubus.


Harry chuckled, “and here I just thought I got my good looks from my father.” She laughed, “okay I'm yours I hope to do a good job in your name.”


I trust you Harry.” She said and with that she kissed him then left. Harry took off his shirt and deformed back to his human-self to check out the marking. It was a silhouette of a cat's head with its mouth open in a roar.


“Feel the magic, hear the roar.” He laughed and headed to the showers to get cleaned up.


TBC


Note: See if you can find the references of a cartoon. Free cyber cookies to the first 5 who gets it.
Sign up to rate and review this story