Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The rebirth of the weres

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Harry becomes the new Iceron; father of weres.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-08-22 - Updated: 2012-08-23 - 440 words

3Ambiance
It was time for Harry to go back to Hogwarts for his third year he got on the train and he was almost asleep when Hermione had came in to the compartment. She saw him asleep and quietly came in to sit across from him. Just then Ginny came in, “Hermione.” She said and Hermione shushed her.


“Harry's trying to sleep.” She said. So they let him sleep, an hour later he woke up and saw the others in the same cabin as he was. he started to stretch.


"Mmm, hi." He said softly, his head was in Hermione's lap as he looked up at her and Ginny. They both smiled at him, "what's going on?"


"You were so out of it. Where have you been?" She said.


"Well, I was on Jade." He said.


"Jade?" They said, Harry was in shock. Hermione doesn't know about Jade? Harry sat up and pulled out a huge bag and went into it. Then the pulled out a huge book and handed it to her. It was titled, 'the History of Jade Vol. 1'.


"Read this," he said. "There are three realms: Earth, the Under Realm and Jade. I was on Jade."


"But what is 'Jade'?" Asked Ginny, Hermione gasped as she read about Jade. She looked at Harry and he smirked. “What Hermione?”


“Jade's an entire other realm.” Ginny was in shock then they looked at Harry, who was just relaxing and grinning.


“As I said, there are three realms: Earth; where we are right now. Jade; where all natural were creatures live and where I was this summer. Finally, the Netherrealm; where the dead live.”


“Wow,” said Ginny.


“Yep and that's just the beginning of everything. I have a lot to tell you two.” So they enjoyed their ride to the school, even though they were attacked. Harry saved them all, they got off the train with Hermione asking Harry questions. Ron, Ginny and the twins were already on their carriages. “It's part of what I have to tell you.” He just said, so after the sorting and dinner. Harry took Hermione up to the abandoned 5th floor dorms.


“How did you do this? What are you?” She said.


“Oh I'm just a were snow cheetah.”


“A were snow cheetah?”


“Yup, you see during last year I had found the lab of the most powerful wizard ever; Iceron, the father of were creatures.” Hermione's jaw dropped.


TBC


Note: This is from an idea I read on Yahoo through the mail. I am going to write flashbacks don't worry. I will also write an one-shot to explain what had happened to Harry.
Sign up to rate and review this story