Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You

The Ghost of You

by xXmayberryXx 1 review

Isabella has been a reject for as long as she can remember , she seeks revenge on the people who ruined her life . Then she meets an old middle school friend ? but can he stop her from carrying out...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-08-23 - Updated: 2012-08-23 - 937 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1
Ghost of you

“Whats the worst that I can say , things don't matter if I stay so long and good night , so long and goodnight, and if we carry on this way , things don't matter if I stay , so long and goodnight so long and goodnight” , music played faintly in the background , no one was there to listen of course – who would be ?
Isabella Atkins stared into the mirror and ran a hand over her pale face and laced her fingers through her blonde-white hair . Her thin frame abd height of 5'' always gave her the innocent look , she never failed to look like a child , her eyes ( a misty grey colour ) surveyed the rest of the room for the last time . She was leaving tonight , leaving the only family she had left to do something with her life , at least..... she hoped she would . Sitting on the bed was her old black rucksack , a simple bag with a zip at the top to open and close it , it was also good for hiding forbidden items or blending in in her urban city .
Laying in the corner was a stuffed rabbit , black button eyes and one ear flopping onto his face , Isabella hesitated before carefully placing the rabbit in the black rucksack . Rabbit never had a name , Isabella had thought it best that it didn't deserve a name like her , it was her fault that her mother and her brother were dead – she could have saved them .

“ HELP , HELP” Mummy covered her face while I hid behind the sofa , Daddy was hurting her , I wasn't allowed to tell anyone , Mummy and Daddy had forbidden it . “RUN ELLABELLA RUN!” Mummy cried , she meant me , she always called me Ellabella , it was our special thing , and now she was urging me to leave . “ YES ELLABELLA RUN” Daddy wasn't allowed to call me that , he smirked at me , Mummy cried , I ran to the door opening it with shaking hands and running down the street .
/]
[/“Izzie wait !” I kept on running , two arms closed around me as my brother turned me to face him , “Issie “ he smiled at me , I loved my brother , when I was sad he would always cheer me up , “What's wrong misrabella ? “ he tilted his head to the side drying my tears “M-m-mummy's in t-tr-trouble “ I sobbed . “Sheldon ! “ my brother's friend Marley appeared at his side red faced , Marley always got drunk . 'It can't be helped ' my brother always told me , now Marley seemed angry “SHELDON DON'T RUN AWAY FROM ME ! “ Marley got out his pen knife and stumbled barely managing to stand infront of my brother .

“ Marley Marley can't we sort this out later ? “ Sheldon sighed putting his hands up in defence after gesturing to me “there's children around “ , Sheldon shook his head at Marley .
“DON'T ARGUE WITH ME , EMO SCUM YOUR LUCKY TO HAVE ME” Marley growled threateningly , waving the knife in front of my eyes , Sheldon narrowed his eyes before pushing Marley back and stepping towards him with new confidence .
“Stay.away.from.my.sister “ Marley widened his eyes before lunging forward clumsily impaling Sheldon with the knife, he fell to the ground as Marley looked up at me and smirked .
“Run , I dare you “


“Run , I dare you” Isabella whispered the words to the mirror 10 years later at the age of 16, it was time to get revenge , Daddy first , then Marley , then anyone who got in her way .
Why did she always have to be in a glass box ? It was like she was trapped , and couldn't help at all , Izzie had no weapons apart from the shards of glass from the vases and glasses Daddy had thrown at the wall . Suddenly it came to her , she would smash the glass box (metophorically ) and use the shards to live her life , live her life as she never lived it before .
Then people would notice her , the ghost that had hidden in the shadows for 16 years failing to haunt people .

Dressed in skinny jeans , a white camisole and a thin grey knitted jumper Isabella shrugged on her backpack full with the £500 she had saved through her life , numbers had to be a multiple of 5 of course , she had got this working 20 hours a week missing homework because of it , also ... she wanted to get out of the house as much as possible . Sheheaded towards her door looking over at her bedroom for the last time . It had been the same since her mother died , pale purple walls and a red handprint , not blood but the time Isabella had dipped her hands in paint and splattered the wall . Thick beige curtains covered a small window which looked out onto a scrawny garden the grass bareley growing .

Trudging down the stairs in her doc martens the girl stopped to look at photo's , no photos had been taken since the incident , the girl in the frame looked so happy playing in a paddling pool . The sun never seemed to shine anymore , the girl in the frame was squinting up at the light while her big brother paddled alongside her . Meanwhile the TV was buzzing downstairs , it was always on even if no one was home , it made her feel like someone was there comforting her somehow , he dad was at 'work ' so she had the chance to escape . Running out of the door she looked up at the house , white and innocent as if nothing had happened there withing the last 20 years , she sighed wearily looking up at it for one last time , no one would notice if she dissapeared .

“I am ghost”
Sign up to rate and review this story