Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Curious Tales Of Four Guys In A Cool Band

The Dinner

by atomickilljoy 3 reviews

Jennifer takes the boys to a family dinner. What will happen?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-08-23 - Updated: 2012-08-24 - 1335 words

1Ambiance
"JENN! MAKE US YOUR MASHED POTATOES! WE'RE HUNGRY" Ryan shouted
Jennifer usually had a sassy response, but there WAS no response.
"JENNIFER! MY BESTEST FRIEND ONE THE WHOLE WIDE EARTH! PLEASE MAKE US FOOD!" Spencer shouted
"I'll go see what's up." Brendon said, as he got up to look for Jennifer.
"And make it quick!" Jon snapped. He got grumpy when he was hungry. Why wouldn't he? There was no food that was already prepared in the house, and none of them could really cook. Jennifer could cook, but only some stuff.
After 20 minutes of waiting for Brendon came back downstairs, with Jennifer. They both looked flushed, even Jennifer had a very visible pink face on her light brown face. They both had wet hair.
"She was in the shower" Brendon said
That was it. Ryan snapped.
"ABSTINENCE ABSTINENCE ABSTINENCE ABSTINENCE ABISTINENCE-" he screamed
"Alright, we get it Ry." Jennifer said
"Eww. We don't need you two sexing up the whole house!" Spencer said.
The pair bushed in response.
"Ok, so, Jenn, MAKE US FOOD!" Jon said
"Can't. I'm going to a big family dinner"
No one responded. Their best friend was going to a dinner. They were hungry. Any connection? Jennifer didn't see it, but the boys did.
"Jennifer, We love you" Ryan said
"And we would really appreciate" Spencer said
"If you could" Jon said
"Take us" Brendon completed
"No! One, I'm dating Brendon! They don't know that I am! And you have met my brothers!" Jennifer said.
"We don't have to tell them! You're good at making up excuses!" Brendon said.
Jennifer thought for a bit.
"Alright! Get ready, we're leaving in 30 minutes."
The boys cheered. In less than 30 minutes, they were downstairs, eager to eat. Jennifer came downstairs in her special attire: her Metallica "Master Of Puppets" t-shirts, her favorite jeans, her black converse, and her special, reserved for special occasions, black rimmed glasses.
The boys gasped. It MUST be very special if she dressed in her favorite stuff. They were kind of nervous, but at least she wasn't in a dress. They would HAVE to be worried if she WAS in a dress. She hated dresses.
"Ready to go, guys?" she asked
"Yes" they all said.
"You look gorgeous" Brendon said, reaching in for a hug.
"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH..woah. Brendon, I don't do hugs" she said
"Why not?" he whined
"...I thought we were over this"
Brendon groaned. Spencer asked where the dinner was and drove them there. Jennifer only rode bikes.
"Is this it?" he asked
Jennifer nodded. They got out of the car and went up to the apartment building. It looked like any other gross, city apartment. But the way her family took care of that apartment, you would've guessed that they had lived in a rich neighborhood. When they got upstairs onto the 4th floor, Jennifer knocked on a door. A nice, brown, short lady opened up.
"Hola Jennifer!" she greeted ecstatically.
"Hola Tia!" she practically screamed.
"Who are these people?" her aunt asked
"Oh these are friends I met back in high school!"
"Jennifer, have you had sex with them?"
"What?! No! I'm not a 3 dollar whore!"
"Ok, well everyone else is in the living room! Your friends are more than welcome to join us" her aunt said with a smile.
The boys trailed behind her, nervous. They went into the living room. The living room was a sight to see, a sight that you would never see in Ryan, Spencer, Jon, or Brendon's house.
There were kids, ranging from ages 4-10, playing around. There were many adults, some young looking, some elderly or middle aged.
"HOLA JENNIFER!" they all shouted together. They were all ecstatic to see one of their own!
"Hola!" she said, gushing with happiness. The boys were baffled. They had never seen Jennifer like this.
"These are my friends: Spencer, Ryan, Brendon, and Jon" she said. The family came up to them and greeted them, as if they were one of their own. Her brothers already knew them, so didn't really question their appearance at the dinner, although they each vowed to keep a close eye on them.
Jennifer went to catch up with cousins, so the boys decided to tag along. They were all in chairs, sitting and laughing. Jennifer sat down next to one of her cousins.
"Hey guys!" she said
"Hi! We need to catch up!" a woman who looked like she was in her 40's said.
"We all do, Diana!" she said
"So who are these boys?" a boy who looked like he was in his 20's asked.
"These are my friends from high school!"
"...are they gay?"
"Justin!" she scolded
"I'll have you know that I have an awesome girlfriend, and she is amazing, and is very much a female!" Brendon said
"Yeah? 50 bucks says she has a penis or is imaginary" Justin said
"I had sex with her today, so it looks like you owe me 50 bucks!"
"Really? What's her full name?"
Brendon opened his mouth to make it look like he was going to say something, but he knew Jennifer would save him.
"Gloria Urgettinreport" she answered. She pronounced the name weirdly, so it sounded common.
Justin was about to say something when Jennifer's aunt said
"DINNER'S READY"
Everybody ran for their lives to the kitchen. Was the food THAT good?!
They sat down at a huge table. Jennifer's aunt was serving food. It smelled delicious, but Brendon, Ryan,Spencer,and Jon had never seen.
When everyone got their plate, they started eating. Everyone was conversing happily with each other. The boys had never seen the food so they slowly unwrapped their food. Brendon, being the savage he is, dug in.
"Wait no Brendon that's-" Jennifer started
It was too late. Tears welled up in his eyes. His face got red. He swallowed the food, which was very spicy for him. Jennifer got him up, and quietly took him to the bathroom. They went unnoticed by the family.
For some odd reason, they went from washing Brendon's mouth to making out. Bathrooms were strange. They soon heard footsteps walk away. Someone had seen them.
They rushed back to the kitchen, where everything was normal. Ryan, Spencer and Jon actually took the time to enjoy their food, and converse with the family, so everyone was happy.
After everyone was done eating the headed into the living room.
The rest of the evening was spent talking and laughing. Jennifer and the boys soon had to leave, but not before Justin, pulled Brendon and Jennifer aside.
"Look I know you two are plowing each other. It's cool with me alright? Just try to hide it better. I won't say anything, alright?"
"Oh my lord thank you" Jennifer said happily and hugged Justin. As Brendon was about to leave, Justin stopped him.
"I have been best friends with Jennifer since we were babies, BABIES, alright? You hurt her, I will stuff you with dildos until you die, ok?"
Brendon nodded.
"Wait dude. I just want you to know I would never hurt her. I love your cousin. Also, you owe me 50 bucks" Brendon said
Justin groaned and gave him 50 dollars.
They got outside and started to talk
"So what did you think" Jennifer asked
"Amazing! I loved your family!" Ryan said with a smile
They were soon interrupted by screams.
"What was that?" Jon asked
They soon saw 5 girls and 1 guy
"ERMAHGAWD IT'S PANIC! AT DER DISCER!!!" They screamed. The boy added
"AND JERNNIFER,FROM THE BAND URNDERD SERLDERS!!!!"
"RUN!" Jennifer screamed
They all ran for their lives, trying to escape the obsessive fans who constantly followed them.
When they were nowhere in sight, they walked back to Spencer's car.
"WHY DO THEY ALWAYS FOLLOW US?!" Jennifer screamed
"You too, huh?"

I know that this one wasn't AS funny, but I really liked the whole family/friend crossover idea. The band Jennifer is in is called "The Undead Soldiers" and she has her very own fanboy!
Sign up to rate and review this story