Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Chemical Romance

by mcr30stm 0 reviews

A girl, A band, 1 question and hell

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-08-24 - Updated: 2012-08-24 - 579 words

0Unrated
Author's POV

Riley Chase was never just a girl. She was born in hell. The demons would all make fun of her because she was clumsy and she never did anything wrong. Her mom decided that it was time for Riley to meet the outside world. To descibe Riley she had Bright reddish orange hair when she was in hell that had a hint of blue. She is 5'5" and her body is a temple. She wears jeans and a band tee with black converse. When she came to the outside world her hair turned black and blue but everything else remained the same.

Riley's POV

This place is different. No flames yet and there is white stuff on the ground. Also it is very cold out here. I walk along the streets that were a little slippery. I do not know much about this place but I will learn. I want to know what kind of music they have here so I looked for a music store. Luck was on my side. I found a place called F.Y.E. The lady behind the counter just stared at me for a minute before going back to what she was doing. I scanned a cd called Of Monsters and Men and listened to it. It was ok but not my style. I looked in the punk area and found one called Five Finger Death Punch and I did the same. It is closer to my style but still nothing. I glanced around but the lady who was working dragged me out and says the store is closed now. I was confused why they were closing. There was something I really did not pay much attention to which were the colorful lights wrapped around the street lights. The trees were green and decorated the same way. Maybe this place isn't so bad. I hear annoying songs play along the street as I found what I came here to find..... a home. I still have not seen fire so it was nothing like my real home. I knock on the door and they let me in cautiously. There I see a small fire so I sit by it trying to warm up. There were kids that do not look anything like their parents. Much to my dismay this is were I am living until I get adopted. Okay this place is very strange. I have to act as normal as possible. I stayed up all night and i saw the parents put colorful boxes under their decorated tree. Wait there is a tree inside. I must have payed more attention to the fire. I have not said a word since I got here. The night turned into day and the kids were up screaming in excitement as they opened the boxes. They handed me a box and I opened it coutiously. It was not a shirt for it was too thick. I put it on and it was very warm but too warm so I took it off. It must be what they wear to go outside. I guess it is time for flaming food. I took a jalepeno bar out of my pocket but the parents took it away. Why would they take food from children? The day passed and day turned to night. I slept on the floor by the fire and off the dreamland I go.

SORRY IT IS SHORT BUT I HAVE TO GET OFF THE LAPTOP.
Sign up to rate and review this story