Categories > Original > Drama > New Member

Peace again

by stashleylover 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-25 - Updated: 2012-08-25 - 484 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stefan walked out of the shop and handed Sara her coffee. She smiled weakly, wiping her eyes and Stef put his arm round her shoulders. They walked back to their flat like that, and when they arrived, Dru practically jumped on Sara. He hugged her tightly, not letting go, and she wasn't complaining. Stef skipped over to Ash and kissed him on the cheek, snaking his arm round his waist. Elliot was joining in with Dru and Sara now, so Stef dragged Ash into his bedroom. He kissed him, tugging at his top. Ash moaned as Stef slid his tongue into his mouth. "Sorry, Ash, I just couldn't keep my hands off y-fuck!" he moaned as Ash slid his hands into Stef's boxers, stroking his cock. "Oh, I'm not complaining..." Ash whispered in his ear, making Stef hard immediately. Stefan looked into Ashley's eyes as he came minutes later, yelling his name. "Oh. My. God...I love you Ash." Stefan panted. "You know what? I love you too" Ash said pulling Stefan on top of him. They were making out for a very long time, until there was a knock at the door.
"What's up?" Stef asked as he answered the door in just his boxers. It was Sara, "Oh, um hi guys," she said seeing Ash lying on the bed in his boxers too. He just smirked. "Er, we're going to the cinema, don't think you wanna leave the bedroom though by the looks of things though so, you kids have fun!" she said, walking down the corridor. Stefan grinned as he shut the door, turned around and pounced on Ashley. "Fuck me right now Stefan Abingdon" he growled at him. "Maybe I will...maybe I won't" Stef said crawling up his Ash's body on his hands and knees. He got to his chest and gently licked his neck, then started nibbling it. "Fuck Stef, Stef please just fuck me!" Ash moaned and whined until Stef gave in and opened his draw, pulling out some lube. Ash threw his head back as Stef spread it on his fingers and slid them into Ash. "Holy shit! More Stef!" he yelled. Stef slid a third digit into Ash. He was just moving them in and out, watching Ash writhe in pleasure underneath him. It was beautiful to Stef, seeing Ash arch his back, mouth slightly agape, eyes closed.
Stef pressed his lips to Ash's, feeling his erection poke his stomach. Ash looked deep into Stefan's eyes, telling him to do it. Stefan obeyed and lined his dick up. Ash nodded and Stef thrust into him. "FUCK! Ahh.." he started pushing himself down onto Stefan, forcing him further in. He grabbed hold of his own dick, and started wanking himself off to Stef's quite whimpers. Finally, they both reached their climax together, and Stef rolled off him, cuddled up to Ash's chest, and they fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story