Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Falling For Gerard Way

by xMyChemicalSuicide 1 review

You meet Gerard in a coffee shop. Might have a lemon in later chapters. There is some BoyxBoy, but no gay sex.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-25 - Updated: 2012-08-25 - 1395 words

1Ambiance
DISCLAIMER: This is all a part of my fucked imagination.
WARNINGS:  Intense Language, Self harm, Drugs, alcohol. You know what it is.
The beginning ships Frerard. You'll get over it.


You were walking a bit too fast. For some reason, you could never sleep. You were always up at the strangest hours. You were going to the old cafe in town to get your daily fix of caffeine and write like you always did. You were experiencing the cursed writers block. Normally, you would get over it in an hour or so, but the dark cloud of it's presence hung over you. You stayed up the entire night staring at a half wrote piece of paper. You were about to give up on writing.

You figured coffee would give you time to think, but on the outside of the building, there was a group of men laughing and being really obnoxious. They looked drunk. You walked closer to the building. You were more cautious but they noticed you immeadiatly. “What's a pretty little lady like you doing her alone at 3:30 AM?”

“Guys”, you stepped back, “Please, I don't want trouble.”

One of the men smiled. “You're the kind of trouble I need.” You were stunned, and when you turned around to run, on stood in front of you. You were panicking on the inside but kept a cool exterior. One put his arm around you and you tried to move, causing his grip on your shoulders to tighten, which would definitely leave a bruise.

One pulled down your pants, causing your underwear to fall, too, because of your skinny jeans. You were standing there with the men howling while your jeans and panties were on your ankles. “Knock it the fuck off.” A man with black messy bedhead stood in front of you, allowing you to pull up your pants. He had seemed really familiar for some reason.

“The scrawny fuck wants to fight us. That's hilarious!”

They started laughing as he punched on in the face. “Knock that smirk off your face, before I do it for you, asshole.” They let you walk away as he threatened them more. You ran in the coffee shop and ordered something with the words mocha, chocolate fudge, coffee, and carrel in it. You were still a but flustered from the incident outside. You got your coffee and headed up the spiral staircase to the upstairs room, which was always empty.

You chose your normal seat next to a window. You pulled out your writing book and stared at it. You were still writer's blocked and it wasn't helping you couldn't get your mind off of what happened. You sat, doodling small little cartoon animals in the corner. You began to think about the man who had helped you earlier. Your shoulder still hurt from the man's grip. You saw a man walk by. It was the one who saved you; the familiar one.

He glided past you and went to sit at a taller table on the side of the room. He glanced at you, but not for long, as he soon went back to his coffee. You went back to writing and you stopped. You didn't know what would happen next, let alone what genre of story it should be. “Hey.”

You jumped a bit as you looked up, and you hit your shoulder off of of his chin. “I'm sorry! I was an accident!”

He shrugged, examining you through hazel eyes. His eyes landed in your (e/c) eyes and looked into them. “I wanted to see your drawings.” You looked down and noticed you had sketched a whole town beneath the few paragraphs above it. He smiled. “I'm Gerard.” Gerard. He seemed familiar, and the name Gerard just added to the anxiousness of not knowing.

“ (Name) ”, you said. He was smiling at your artwork. He talked out of the side of his mouth. He looked down at you. “Can I sit?” He asked, still looking at you.

You nodded and he sat. “So, Gerard? That's a cool name. You seem...familiar.”

He glanced up at you. “You mean, you don't know who I am?” You swayed a bit. For all you know, you could be sitting next to a sociopath. “He smiled a bit. “I'm Gerard. Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance.”

You looked up, trying not to seem like a creep. Of course he seemed familiar! He was your idol. He was the lead singer of your favorite band! “Oh, really? Cool.” You tried to keep calm.

He looked stunned. In a good way, though. “Your not going to, like, attack me?”

You smiled a bit. “Do you want me to?” He shook his head and went back to watching you draw. He, then, leaned over with a pencil and began to help shade spots where you missed. “Thanks, I didn't see those.” You were crowded together drawing in the booth.

“Hey, Gee, I came to get you. You've been gone for a few hours.” A voice was behind them, and was neither sharp or smooth. It sounded kind of sad. You turned to see a shorter man with skeleton gloves.

“Sorry, Frankie.” Gerard looked at you. “See you around.” He walked out, and Frank turned to look at you. He gave a cute smile and waved. He seemed kind of angry. And sad. You didn't know. But, you had to go, because as Frank said, it had been hours, and you had to get home and feed your dog.

The walk home was quick and the guys were gone. You got inside and shut and locked the door. Your dog, which resembled a small sausage link, came running in. “Hi Demo.” Demo ran over to you and started sniffing and all of that dog stuff. You fed him and laid in bed, thinking of the handsome Gerard Way, right until you drifted into dreamless sleep.

One month later:

You were sitting on the loveseat with Demo and watching the Titanic for the millionth time. It was only the beginning, and you were bored. You heard a knock at the door. You groaned and got up, heading to the door. Demo followed behind, barking. You opened it and saw a familiar pair of hazel eyes looking at you. “Gerard?”

“ (Name)? ” He smirked in a cute way. “I was looking for a place to crash tonight. The guys left me at a gas station and won't be back until tomorrow. I was expecting a creepy stranger.”

“Sorry to disappoint.” You grinned. “Yeah, you can take the bed. I'll sleep on the loveseat with Demo.” You were happy to see him again, and ecstatic he was going to be in your house for the night.

“You like the Titanic?” He smiled, gesturing to the television. You nodded and went to the coffee pot, making a fresh pot. You glanced over, and noticed he was awkwardly standing around.

“You can, uh, sit.” He laughed a bit and sat down on the loveseat. Demo ran over and began sniffing and licking him. “Hello there...Demo? You're a good girl, aren't you?” He sat playing with the dog until you walked over and sat.

“So, what do you do until you sleep?” He smiled at the question.

“I smoke a lot of cigarettes and watch shitty horror movies.” He smiled at Demo, who was crawling over on your lap.

“Then allow me to join you.” You both sat through the night watching movies and drinking coffee. He was smoking, and when he did, you just sat and talked. You both accidentally fell asleep on opposite sides of the loveseat.

You opened your eyes in the middle of the night to find you were cuddling with Gerard Way, and the blanket that was over the back of the couch was on you both. You figured he tucked you both in. Then it hit you. You were snuggling with Gerard Way! Before you could think any further, you fell asleep, inhaling Gerard's intoxicating smell of cigarettes and coffee.

Gerards POV:

I woke up with several texts from Frank. Shit, what time is it? I glanced over. It was only 10:00. It's all good. I noticed I was still holding (name) from last night. It had gotten cold and I figured I could keep her warm. I opened the texts from “Frankie
Sign up to rate and review this story