Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Candy Cane Massacre

by Hayleytheninja 2 reviews

Candy Cane Massacre is a up-comming band who's manager fucks them around to meny times...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-08-27 - Updated: 2012-09-07 - 751 words

1Funny
“ What do you mean you brought us here on a whim, so you’re telling us that you never arranged for us to go on tour with them, you brought us all the way out here, Booked flights with money we’ve been saving since we where in nappies, got our hopes up thinking this was our big break, touring around America with my chemical fucking romance, and you never even asked them?”

“Uh.. Pretty much, but I mean, there nice guys and all, I thought once they seen you, listen to your stuff, they’d be happy to take you with them. Come on guys it’s not that bad.”

“Not that bad, not that fucking bad. Thanks to you we’re going to be none as ‘the band who had a shitty manager, who made us look like a fucking joke in front of a international world-wide band’, for what? A FUCKING WHIM? Your fired Robert.” I walked out of the tiny room and slammed the door, never had I been so fucking furious or embarrassed in my life.

“what’s up?” Penny stood outside the door looking meek. She was the adorable one of the band, Just reaching 5’1, with long chestnut brown hair and big green eyes. She was my best friend.

“The fucking idiot brought out here for nothing, he didn’t even talk to the god damn band, that’s why they where like ‘who the hell are these weirdo’s. I’m sick of this shit Penny, the cunt brought us out here on a whim. We spent our life savings on this shit, just for him to fuck it up. He thinks it’s a god damn joke.” Her eye’s started to water, this band was all she had, was the only family she really had, yes she had her mother, but she was just as much as a joke as our ex-manager. Well she wasn;t she was nice, and penny and her gpt along most of thime. Just sometimes she annoyed me with how she treated Penny. She’d been through hell and back with the divorce and her condition. I refuse to let that ball-sucker ruin her dreams.

“Oh Penny-pop please don’t cry” I wrapped her up in a hug. “It’ll be alright, I promise, we’ll get there. The best bands In the world have a shit ride at the start” She giggled.

“You’re right, we just have to been on rolling” She grinned and hugged me tightly before letting go and wiping her eyes.

“Uh’huh, pretty much, but just have to make sure not to roll down a hill, you wont ever get back up, skinny or not” we laughed as the guys walked in. and when I say guys I mean George and Cory and HOLY FUCK THAT’S RAY TORO! Okay Hayley, keep cool, do NOT like. His. Face.

“Hay, pen, Ray wants a word with us” Cory could just about get the words out, im surprised he didn’t explode. Was quite funny to watch actually.

“Sure, take a seat Sir Raymond” Penny giggled. Being witty was the only way I would stop myself form seriously licking some Torface.

“So guess, we where told what your manager did..”

“Ex-manager”

“You fired him? wouldn’t blame you” Small laugh. ADORABLE. “Even though we have no idea how you guys sound, we would like to take you with us, strangely enough our supporting band bailed on us and we need someone else, so you guys up for it?”

We all sat there, dumbfound that, My Chemical Romance, wanted to take us on tour with them, and we didn’t even have to beg. Well there’s really only one thing for it.

“YES” All 4 of us jumped off the couch and hugged him, all at once, He took it good heartedly though, laughing and hugging us back.

This was it for us, this was the BIG break that we needed. This was going to be the best tour of out lives. And we all knew it. Even Raymoned.


[*Hello there, This is a BRAND new story, and as far as i know/read, nobodys ever done one like this before, maythey have, but i've never read one, so to me, It's never been done.
Excuss the short-ness, but the great storys always have a short first chapter ;)
Let the fangirling begin!
Alsooo, thank you penny-pop for amusing me with my questions, Eternelly greatfull
Sign up to rate and review this story