Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Frankie's guilty pleasure

by JessIsAngry 4 reviews

!Oneshot! - frankie has a guilty pleasure he hopes no-one will find out about

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-08-28 - Updated: 2012-10-24 - 750 words - Complete

1Funny
this is an idea i came up with while i were listening to katy perry and i dont know i thought it would make a funny story? i dont know c:

gerard's POV

It was a cold and slightly frosty friday night and I were on my way to Frankie's house, apparently he's come up with a few new riffs he'd like to share, maybe they could turn into a few new songs.

As I walked up to Frank's drive I could hear the faint pulsing of music coming from inside, typical Frankie, always listening to music even if the neighbours didn't agree with his musical tastes.

I knocked twice on his door and after 10 minutes of standing there freezing my ass off I decided to take matters into my own hands. I rooted around his front garden in search for a spare key. After some extensive searching I found a spare set underneath a flower pot. I lifted the keys into the lock and twisted it twice and the door swung open.

My ears were bombarded with music, no wonder Frank never heard me knocking I'm surprised he hasn't gone deaf. Wait...it wasn't the normal 'our sort' of music, it was upbeat and boppy, that's the only way I can describe it..boppy. Hold on it was, was that Katy Perry?!

I walked slowly so I could see into Frank's living room and oh my god there he was, standing in the middle of his room dancing to Perry with his back to me. He was swaying his hips and fist pumping in time with the music.

"I'm a get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight." he sang in time to Katy perfectly swaying his hips and from what I could see he was smirking with his eyes closed.

I got my phone out of my pocket and I pressed onto my video camera and pressed record. I'm so mean, really I am.

"Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight." Again singing perfectly in time with the song but this time he placed his hands on his own ass and gently squeezed.

I decided that was enough and I coughed. He turned around, eyes open wide they were almost going to pop out his skull, his hands still on his ass.

"Um, woah, um Gerard-what...what are you doing here? How did you get in?!"

I smirked and lifted the set of keys into view and shook them.

"Katy Perry huh?" the smirk still playing on my lips.

Frank went red with embarrassment and turned the music down.

"You caught me, yes she's my secret obsession she's just so great!" excitement filled his eyes and he twirled on the spot waving his arms in the air. When he turned to face me again he spotted my phone in my hand and his eyes grew wide again.

"You got that on camera haven't you.." he said more to himself than to me.

"yep!"

He put his head into his hands and sighed. I put my phone back in my pocket and walked over to him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't be embarrassed, Frankie."

"You've just got me on camera dancing to Katy Perry. Me. Frank Iero. I'm meant to be manly!"

"Hey, you are manly." I said and took the stereo controller out of his hand and turning it up full volume and me and Frank were encased in a wirlwind of Katy Perry announcing that she kissed a girl. I threw the remote on the sofa and took a few steps away from him and shimmied my chest as if I had boobs. He started smiling and continued dancing like he was before and before we knew it we were both singing the lyrics with everything we had inside us.

"I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it." we both made our mouths into an 'O' shape and covered it with our mouths as if we were shocked. Still dancing, occasionally together making our own dance moves as we went and soon enough both of us had forgotten all about those riffs and we spent the whole night being very manly Katy Perry fanboys.

Soooooo what did you think? I have no idea where that came from but idk I found it fun writing it. Can you guys R&R? Pretty pretty please? c:
Sign up to rate and review this story