Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions For What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

Hey guys! :) Basically, I'd like to add a few more parts to this fic because I have a few more awesome friends who didn't go on tour but are as equally important. I'm gonna write my friends names again and if you pick one to audition for that'd be awesome :D Also, if you auditioned last time then you can audition the same character again (Unless you're Penina, Raven or Anna) because I won't be using those people in this one (sorry!). So yeah, please audition :)

Friends:

> Becca - She's probably the most awesome, cool, funny person I've ever met. I'd prefer it if she was into Justin Bieber and JLS and stuff because that's who Becca is - She might end up being Gerard's girlfriend, I haven't decided yet, it might be someone else...

> Jessie J (No, not the singer :L) - She's the other girl that might be Gerard's girlfriend. She has similiar taste in music to me, she's really sweet, funny, she loves make-up and Tim Burton movies.

> Jess H - We call her 'the flirt' even though she actually doesn't flirt with many people? She's really fun if you're playing dares because she's pretty daring.

> Nikki - She's REALLY smart in every subject, especially Maths. She hates Justin Bieber and JLS mainly to annoy her best friend. She's cool, funny and also kind of evil (in a good way? :L)

NONE OF THE PARTS ARE MEAN PEOPLE! :D

So yeah, these are the things I'd need to know :) -

Name -
Nicknames -
Looks -
Part -
Deep or light sleeper?
Fears -

Thanks! :) If I get enough auditions I'll probably upload the results tonight and if not then tomorrow :D

Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story