Categories > Original > Fantasy > TMB fanfic

Chapter 1

by itscarlainnit 0 reviews

Em & Dru's first day at school.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-10-25 - Updated: 2012-08-30 - 457 words - Complete

0Unrated
"EMILY! Get up now! You need to be at school in 45 minutes!" My mum screamed from downstairs. It was our first day of Year 11, our final year at secondary school, 'our' being me and my brother, Dru.

We are twins, but unidentical twins, so we look nothing like each other.
"EMILY!" My mum screamed once again. I groaned, still not taking any notice of my mothers screams at me from downstairs. I heard my bedroom door open, and I assumed it was my mum, so I ignored it.

I felt ice cold water hit my face which made me jump out of bed almost straight away. I looked to the right of me, to see Dru standing there trying to hold in the huge laugh he so wanted to let out.
"DRU!" I shouted. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" He started running out of my bedroom, me following him until I reached the top of the posh-looking staircase leading to downstairs. He disapeared, but I still heard his faint giggles from the living room. I waltzed back to my bedroom now too awake to get back into bed, I eventually got ready for a joyful day ahead of me, with 15 minutes to spare. I ran downstairs and my mum and Dru were standing by the front door, I continued to run into the kitchen, grabbed a piece of toast and followed my mum out of the door, punching Dru whilst passing him.

"What was that for?!" He loudly whispered.

"You know what it was for." I stared at him evilly. We got into the car and the conversation eventually calmed down and we were having a civil conversation about the hopes that we were in the same tutor, like last year, so we had all of the same classes. We had other friends, and we weren't always together like other twins, but being with Dru seemed to make me less nervous for starting a new fresh year of secondary. The car pulled up next to a rather large school with hundreds of students bundling into the school, I grabbed my bag and said bye to my mum, and so did Dru.
"Put your blazers on!" I heard my mum shout out of the window behind us, me and Dru took our blazers and put them on with attitude and giggled the slightest. As we turned a corner into the gates of the school, Dru caught sight of his friends, and I caught sight of mine. A goodbye was exchanged between me and Dru and we split up, as I walked towards my friends I saw Dru walk towards his two friends leaning against a wall. Both were two pretty good looking guys, Stefan Abingdon and Ashley Horne.
Sign up to rate and review this story