Categories > Original > Fantasy > TMB fanfic

Chapter 15

by itscarlainnit 0 reviews

.....

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2012-08-30 - Updated: 2012-08-30 - 1016 words

0Unrated
~Three days later/Back to reality~

It was a Monday, so getting ready was so much effort.. But the only thought that flew around in my head was that it was the last week of term and soon enough it would be Christmas.
School was blur, it passed by so fast that it just didn't seem like it was reality, Stefan had obviously told Dru what had happened, including the kiss, which is reason why he hadn't talked to me properly over the weekend. Dru had decided he was going to Stefan's tonight (yes they were inseperable) so that meant I'd be alone, unless Mum decided to leave work early tonight, which was hardly likely. I walked home slowly, thankfully half the way to mine I was with Becca and Ashley, but after I said goodbye to them my lonliness began. A house alone. This was my opportunity to... Well... Just sit in the study on the Mac all night.

Knock Knock Knock Three loud knocks at the door followed by another two... Amy. I always recognised her by her knocks. I skipped downstairs and opened the door smiling, I saw someone who was not Amy... Someone who was devestated, someone broken. She had tears streaming down her cheeks and she was gasping for air inbetween every sob,
"She's.... She's gone!" Amy stuttered, throwing her arms around me in the process, I lead her inside and sat her beside me on the sofa.
"Who's gone Ams?" I asked,
"Mum. She left me a letter, saying she had enough and she couldn't take it anymore."
"What do you mean...?" I hated asking these questions but I didn't understand, she took a while to answer, it must be something that really affected her.
"Dad. He's been coming back, every night for the past couple of weeks. Drunk, high on drugs, you name it. He bangs at the door, demanding entry, demanding he talks. Last night my mum wanted to try and sort it out, you know what my Mum is like when Jake isn't around, such a push over, can't stand on her own two feet. Well, she opened the door didn't she, and he pushed his way through only to come in to my bedroom, grab me by the hair and drag me downstairs, threw me on the sofa beside Mum and started shouting... To be quite honest I was too concentrated on calming Mum down to even listen to what he said, but whatever he was saying it seemed pretty important to him. But when he realised neither of us were listening he went mental, hitting us in every way possible. Broke Mum's arm, thankfully only leaving a few bruises on me. It was clear mum was extremely affected by this, and I called the police, Jake and the ambulance. Dad didn't leave which was the worrying thing, but the ambulance soon turned up and I ran into the kitchen away from everything happening, waiting for Jake to get in.. Soon enough he did run in the back door, as I had expected and ran over to hug me, all he said was "Where is that p**!?" And ran into the living room where I heard shouting and I could just smell the violence, I just curled up into a ball on the floor, this is hell for me." She paused and looked at the TV, but I turned her face to mine again and narrowed my eyes, she continued, "Well the police turned up, and lead my so called Dad outside, I heard Jake shouting after him and my Mum telling him to shut up. It all calmed down when the police departed with Dad, and Jake escorted the paramedics out and Mum walked into the kitchen, sitting beside me and cuddling up to me, attempting to calm me down, "Shh it's all over." she repeated, Jake entered the kitchen and knelt in front of us. This is what I loved, just all us three calming each other down after a devestating evening... Anyway, my mum was still home this morning and the last thing she said to me was "Goodbye Amy, I love you." Nothing out of the ordinary, but that goodbye meant more than just a 'goodbye until you get home from school'." Tears then started streaming down her cheeks once again, I hugged her tightly there was nothing else I could do.

"Have you got anywhere to stay that you'll have company?" I asked,
"No.. Jake's at his girlfriends." Amy sobbed,
"Do you want to stay here? I'll come to yours and you gather some pyjamas and clothes and you can stay here for a few days." I smiled,
"Yes please.. If it's not a bother."
"Mum's never here.. And Dru, well he's stupid, Stefan, Maya and Henry will be here all of the time. So I'd love company" I giggled, she giggled along with me, this is the Amy I know. We then walked to her house, and as we entered it seemed.. Too empty, apart from Jake who was pacing around the living room,
"Amy! Where the hell have you been?! Oh my god, I've just read Mums letter..." Jake sighed,
"Sorry, I had to find a friend I could talk to," Amy replied, I come into the living room and waved, Jake nodded in reply to me,
"She's gone.." Jake said sitting down, Amy sat beside him..

"Erm.. I'll leave you two to talk." I smiled and walked out of the room, going into the kitchen and sitting down.
15 minutes later Jake and Amy walked out into the kitchen.
"Okay, we've come to an agreement that Amy stays at yours for a couple of days, if that's okay?" I nodded, "Okay, and then she's to come back here where I will be, I'm going to stop going to my girlfriends for Amy. Can you just keep her safe and makes sure she get's back here?"
"Of course!" I smiled. This agreement was the best and we returned at mine where we bumped into Stefan and Dru. Time to explain.
Sign up to rate and review this story