Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Blue People

by Wicked_Lovely 2 reviews

Everyone has a past, and some traumatize to the point of insanity.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Published: 2012-09-01 - Updated: 2012-09-02 - 985 words

1Original
"Is Ryan home yet?" Jon looked across the room to his worried friend, setting the table for three people, despite the fact that only two were in the small house.
"Does it look like he's home?" Spencer glared at Jon, hating his sarcastic comment. He watched as Jon put the dishes in place, walking around the kitchen as he tried to set everything by himself. He glanced over at Spencer standing in the threshold, worrying on his lip. "You could help, you know."
Spencer sighed. "It's like you don't even worry about him." Jon stopped what he was doing and stared at Spencer.
"You have got to be kidding me. Spence, of course I'm worried about him. But he always comes back. Chances are he just had to stay after. It's Tuesday, so he's probably just stuck in class." Jon crossed the room over to Spencer, wrapping his arms around him.
"I'm not sure I like him off his medication."
"I know." Jon rubbed his back soothingly before letting go. "Now eat dinner, he'll show up when he shows up." The two sat down at the table, eating in silence as they strained their ears to hear the sound of the door opening. Spencer watched the clock, and Jon watched Spencer.
The door opened and slammed shut, the sound of heavy footsteps echoing through the house. Spencer got up quickly, rushing to the door. "Ryan, dinners on the table." He found Ryan going up the steps slowly, his bag on the ground by the steps. "Ry?"
"Not hungry." Ryan stopped, looking back at Spencer. "I think I'm just going to go to bed." Spencer frowned.
"Sebastian?" Ryan gave a small smile, before turing around and making his way to his room. Spencer went back to the kitchen, sitting back down slowly.
"It wasn't Ry, was it?" Jon asked as he stared at the food in front of him.
"It was Sebastian. God, I hate that sloth. He's probably in his room getting high right now. That's all he ever does." Jon hummed his agreement. The two continued to eat in silence, thinking about the same thing.
"You should probably go give him some food, he's going to want some in a few minuets." Spencer sighed.
"I don't want to. I hate dealing with the Sloth." Jon nodded.
"Okay, you just go to bed, I'll take care of it." Spencer stood up, leaving the room without another word. Jon stared at the dirty dishes, the left over food, the empty plate. He swallowed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He breathed out, wondering when everything had fallen apart. He stood, cleaning the kitchen and fixing a plate for their messed up boy upstairs. He walked up the steps silently, wishing that he could have a day off from the nightmare that became his life.
He knocked on Ryan's door, hearing screaming and pounding from the inside, a noise that stopped the moment the door was opened. He took in the sight that was on the floor of the small room. Ryan looked up at him, tears forming in his eyes as he stared up at the markings he had made. His walls, his bed, his desk, and his bookcase were covered with the symbol.
"When is it going to stop?" Ryan asked, his voice pathetic. He looked over at Jon, who made his way over to the small boy, sitting next to him.
"Spence thought you were Sebastian. Kind of funny that you were William." Jon handed Ryan the plate of food, who took it in his small cut up hands.
"The last thing I remember was being in this lecture, and there was this new kid, and he got in an argument with the professor, and everyone started screaming. And then there was that figure, and it went black again." Jon nodded, watching as Ryan took a hesitant bite of the food.
"Which figure?" Jon stared at the wall, seeing the circles with the X's inside of them. Ryan had them on his wrists, he had them since he was a kid.
Ryan swallowed his food. "The tall one." Jon nodded.
"Do you have a doctors appointment tomorrow?" Ryan shoveled another spoon full of the food in his mouth, talking while he chewed.
"Yeah." He paused, swallowing. "How's Spence?" Jon closed his eyes.
"He's fine. Just needs some sleep." Ryan watched Jon as he continued to keep his eyes closed, his head looking down at his lap.
"It looks like you could use some sleep, too." Jon nodded, standing.
"You get some rest, and go to your appointment tomorrow, okay?" Ryan nodded and Jon gave a sad attempt at a smile. "Everything is going to work out in the end. Just remember that." Jon walked out of the room, closing the door behind him on his way out.
He walked down the hall towards his room, stopping in front of Spencer's to hear the sound of his muffled voice come through the door quietly.
"It's just another stretch of highway. I never asked for ordinary. Time and time change. If I rewrote this it might just sound the same." Jon closed his eyes, letting his head fall against the wooden door. He hated hearing Spencer so upset, but he knew there was nothing he could do. There never was. If he could help the two, he would have. But he had missed his chance. Just like always. "Time and time change."


~~~~~

Look who's back!
This is just a little teaser, haven't decided to continue it yet or not. Anywho, I plan on updating something else eventually, for those who know who I am. I can't promise that I'll update frequently, nor that I'll update what people want me to update, but hey, I'm writing again. And that's...something.
Oh! And as a side note, this story will get violent.
Much love, as always.

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story