Categories > Original > Humor

Profile of a Fucked FicWaddian

by Bella_Jinxx 10 reviews

AAYYYYY FRANK IERO A-HA. 17.10.12 edit.

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-09-02 - Updated: 2012-10-17 - 694 words

-1Illiterate
Real Name: Ash Harlequin Shadlow. I've given up on Claire and I'm reverting back into Ash.

Username: .....

Gender: Female.

Country: From Australia, but currently in Oman. Near Dubai.

City: Sohar.

Religion: Athestic, but I have Islamic beliefs. My mam's a Muslim and she teaches me lots about Islam.

Relationship status: Happily taken by my insane gay Dalek, also known as NoWaitILied :3

Favourite musicians/bands:

All Time Low (my love for them overrides my love for MCR. I'm sorry, but it does.)
My Chemical Romance
Sleeping with Sirens
Pierce the Veil
Black Veil Brides
Asking Alexandria
Hey Monday
leATHERMOUTH
Pencey Prep
Bring Me The Horizon
You Me At Six
Falling in Reverse
The Dead Lay Waiting
Green Day
Fall Out Boy
Panic! At The Disco
Marianas Trench
Mindless Self Indulgence
Evanescence
Papa Roach
Misfits
Sum 41
Shane Dawson (SUPERLUV AND DOUCHEBAG, I CAN'T EVEN.)
Automatic Love Letter
Artist Vs. Poet
Art Vs. Science (They're a Tasmanian band, check them out.)
Silverchair
... PSY
Of Mice and Men

Favourite movies:

Nightmare Before Christmas
Scott Pilgrim VS The World
Coraline
Straight to DVD (ATL)
Life On The Murder Scene
Fright Night

Favourite TV shows:

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Border Security
Ghost shows

Favourite Books:

THE WHOLE VLADIMIR TOD SERIES.
Red Moon Rising
Slide (Jill Hathaway)
Claire de Lune (Christine Johnson)
The Riddles of Epsilon (Christine Morton-Shaw)
Doctor Who books
Anything by Alexandra Adornetto.

Heroes: Kendall, Ryan, and Jason Page. Those three have saved my life.

Ryan: He went through the same shit as I have. He self-harmed, he was the "emo", he was like me. He's grown out of all that, but I saw scars on his wrist this summer and I'm frightened.I don't want to lose him. He brought me into the world of music. When I had bad dreams, he would cuddle me in his arms till I fell asleep, and woke up in my strong older brother's bed. He used to sit me in his room and play his guitar for me. I read some poetry to him. We walked backwards uptown singing "Every Day Is A Winding Road". He's so amazing and I love him so much.

Kendall: She's... god, how do I describe Kendall? She's so fun and full of life, despite the shit she's gone through. She was pregnant at 14, ran away from home at 15. She came back, though. She's been anorexic and bulimic, she's been through so much and yet she always has a cheerful smile on her face. She's an artist. She's been in a few music videos for her boyfriend's band and I dreamt she was engaged to Austin Carlile. She needs to do so so I can fangirl. She's my only sister, but my best friend.

Jason: He's my big big brother. He's been in the army since I was born. He and I get on real well. He's my tough older brother, but he's the one I can cry to. I love him so much. He's been married once, and now he's really in love. I'm happy for him.

Bandoms you write for: All Time Low and maybe, just maybe, My Chem again, I don't know.

Pairings you ship: Pikey, Fransykes, Jalex, Brunsnop, Merrikat, Andley, Andlay, Brekkie, Dawncest (my OC's), Via (Valerie X Ria, more OC's XD) and Bobifer.

In your opinion, what is the best story on Ficwad you feel you've ever written? The collection of lyrics I'm working on now, the "Untitled" collection.

Your favourite authors on here: CosmicZombie, AdnarimSmada, unitedsuck007, dancingdragon, bloodbunny15, -Ever_After-, Kittenm, Obsessive-Fangirl, Mikeys_Glasses, detonationmouse, ColorfulShadow, XxNightmare_NightxX, XEvil_AngelX, Sam_Speaks, YouHadMeAtHello, NoWaitILied, tmbfucks, Jacks_Demons, KilljoyKid, LatherTheBlood, SyraStrange, RyanCyanideKiller, drfeelsgood, thosetwoweirdos, mhmm.

Your favourite fics on here: Killjoys Make Some Noise, We Do It In The Dark, Be My Detonar, Pen Pals, The Misfit's Guide to the 20 Ways, Not So Sweet Sacrifice, To The End (With Me Driving, It Sure As Hell Will Be), and Earth Does Break the Things We Make, Skittles and Cat Eyes.

Ficwad authors you think have cool personalities (optional): See favorite authors.

Sample of your writing: Go read my works titled "Untitled Number -insert number here-".


Health Condition: I was concussed a week ago?
Sign up to rate and review this story