Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > 苦くシュガー♥(Nigaku Shuga♥)(Bitter Sugar♥)

Chapter 3: How Arrogant...♥

by BlackRabbit15 0 reviews

Miku Hideyoshi is a very very very beautiful girl with an elegant aura that makes her attract a lot of guys. But she knows that she is only loved by them because she's pretty, knowing that made he...

Category: Love Mode - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-09-02 - Updated: 2012-09-02 - 840 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3: How Arrogant!!!
The scent of this man who’s close to me now… is so different than the once I’ve met before… I want to run away but… There’s some longing in my heart that makes me want to stay… Miku can’t speak a word out of her mouth for Isamu covered her mouth from the back and other hand on the waist which made him hug her from the back… The scene was so sudden that made her heart beat wildly… or is there another reason to it…The principal was taking a walk their dead if they were seen… Miku starts to mumble, to stop her, Isamu whispered in her ear, Shut it or you’re gonna get us in trouble. He was so near that his breath was tickling Miku’s ears…this made her blush more… Even though she was almost gonna explode she tried to hold on until Isamu gave a huge sigh… But still covering her mouth… Miku can’t stand it anymore that made her hold his hand to remove it herself…Isamu noticed that she was all excited that made him want to tease her… How about we stay in this position for a while??? He tightened his hug but Miku manage to pull his hand away from her mouth…SAY WHAT!!! As what Isamu had planned Miku was as red as blood it was reflected in her ears…That time he already released Miku…Miku stand up as fast as she can and transferred at the other side of the tree…she calmed herself and said Thank you but at the same time WARN ME IF YOUR GONNA DO SOMETHIG LIKE THAT!!!
Pftt.. Ahahahahaha!!! He saw Isamu laughing as she peeks on the other side… Miku said irritated, Why the hell are you laughing??? Did you even listen to the… Isamu cut her by saying, I have with his face close to hers and with a serious expression… She blushed going back to her current position and said, DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO WARN ME!!! So you’re an easy women how boring??? Simple things can make you…. Miku with a depressed look… Don’t you try comparing me to them…. Her voice this time got serious that made Isamu curious… Miku started to walk away….Hey why did you come here after all??? Isamu tried to ask before she leave… Miku stopped and turned around going to the trees direction peeked at him and said…I forgot that I came to fetch you
I'm not a child anymore stupid He stand up, finding his way to the school entrance...Well if you say so then don't act as one she whispered as she follow him..... I heard that Isamu said with a grin....Hey why did you walk out of class lately? Miku asked with curiousity while trying to catch up with Isamu's fast pace.... Do I need to answer that question??, I just get irritated when people don't let me do what I do that's why later they'll suffer my consiquences..... ,In Miku's thought This guy's fulness of himself scares me.... even the atmosphere give me the chills ha haha haha(sudden fake laughter of Miku whlie sweating so much....) walking faster than usual that she didn't notice that she was in front of him....Ignoring her reaction, Isamu stopped and said You also have your punishment to come..... A demonic smlie start to flash from his lips....Those words made her stop and turn her head little by little to look at the demon prince at her back....
She didn't know if she was just gonna stare at him or run.... on the second thought she wanted to run but Isamu's big hands stopped her.... How dare you!!!..... How dare me???... Are you de.....No!!!! If I make him angry again I know he'll gonna make me pay for it... T-T I'm sorry can you please let go now..... Miku projected an expression that says "Please let Me go" a girly expression that no one can resist.....W.... What are you doing can you change your expression... Isamu declared covering his face that made her release Miku's hand....Why would I.... Miku asked with the same expression on her face.....*] I...I...It's disgusting...... Isamu said trying to hide how he really feel about that expression.... Miku aggitated from what he said What!? It's not disgusting! How Arrogant can you be! now anger was reflected on her eyes... She turned around and ran until she reached the classroom... She sat down as if nothing happened...The teacher was the same as the one lately.... thier sensei began to ask So where's the lost dog??? After stating that Isamu came....Miku exclaimed with a smile on her face while pointing to Isamu There!!!.... And since that day nothing happened but pure fighting and argument....

Chapter End~♥~

Will there be any progrees between the two? Find out on the next chapter so stay tuned okay.... :)
Sign up to rate and review this story