Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I wont see you tonight

chapter 3

by AgentLithium 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-02 - Updated: 2012-09-02 - 599 words

0Unrated
We finally pull up outside the arena and I see Matt stood outside waiting for us. I undo my seat belt and open the door, as soon as it opens I run up to Matt and give him a hug. He takes my hand and walks inside. I look around, this place was huge! I glance at the stage and see Zacky stood tuning his guitar, I get butterfly's in my stomach as I walk towards him.

"Hey" he smiles lifting his head.

"Hi" I reply climbing onto the stage and sitting on the edge, dangling my feet off.

"I'm sorry about earlier" He sighs, sitting down next to me.

"Its fine, it wasn't you fault" I say.

"I should of done something, It's just Kaylee told me not to." He confessed.

That bitch

"Its fine honestly" I lie.

"Good, so are we still friends?" He asked.

"Of course" I giggle and he wraps an arm around me. After a few minutes of hugging I pull away quickly as I hear Kaylee. I slide over a bit so it doesn't look like me and zacky have talked. She walks in and smirks at me.

"Oh, hello 'Whore'" and I clench my fists. Zacky quickly mouths "sorry" at me and I nod discreetly. I stand up, face Kaylee and snarl

"Goodbye, bitch" and walk outside. I sit on the floor and light up a cigarette. I go to take a puff just as Brian walks out.

"Mind if I borrow one?" He smiles and I pass him one, I give him the lighter and he lights it. He sits down next to me as I put my head in my hands.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, concerned.

"I hate seeing Kaylee and Zack kiss" I sigh.

"Why?" Brian asks

"Because I think I'm in love with him" I confess.

"You can't be, Matt would kill you" He replies, sounding shocked.

"I know" I say as Matt walks out.

"Come on you two, only a few minutes until the show" He smiles and helps me up. I walk in and sit at the back in the corner next to Jason. Zacky stands in front of the microphone and says

"This next song is for my amazing girlfriend Kaylee, Happy Birthday babe" and he starts singing the opening to Seize the day.

At the end of the show they throw out picks and Jimmy signs his drumsticks and throws them out too. Zacky walks backstage and sits on the sofa next to Kaylee, He leans over and they start making out. I can't stand it anymore. I stand up and run outside slamming the door shut. I sit on the floor. Zacky runs out and asks

"What's wrong?"

"I hate seeing you and Kaylee kiss" I admit.

"Why?" He asks confused.

"Because I fucking love you!" I shout.

"what no, y-you can't, I'm fucking 26 and you're 16, its illegal." He stammers.

"Well, I do" I say, suddenly I notice Zacky's face drop, I turn around and see Jamie stood by the car, an twisted grin on his face. I stand quickly and try and run away. No use. He whips out a gun and shoots me in the back.

BANG!!

I fall face first onto the ground, a stinging sensation flooding through me. Zacky falls down next to me, He picks me up and moves my hair from my face. I blink and try to focus on him but my eyelids were slowly getting heaver.

"Stay awake Mae, come on" He cries as my eye's slowly shut. "Stay awake, just for me, I-I......."
Sign up to rate and review this story