Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Animal I Have Become

Chapter four

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

“She isn`t suspicious?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-09-03 - Updated: 2012-09-14 - 659 words

0Unrated
Ember awoke the next morning on a cloud soft bed with a fluffy, warm duvet that smelled of fresh roses, from a not so pleasant dream. She sat up, rubbing the sleep from her once alert eyes and look around the cheerfully decorated room, not recognising a single thing in the bedroom.
“Good Morning Ember.” The dark haired girl from last night asks politely, handing her a silver tray of breakfast food and juice. She was dressed today in the school uniform, with a few minor changes. Ember wasn’t entirely sure that the black beanie hat or the blue bracelet was strictly school uniform. And the black skinny jeans certainly weren’t the black knee length skirt or full lengths trousers you were instructed to wear.
“I hope you slept well. Will you be walking with me and Mikey to school today?”
Ember bites her lip nervously, it was really good of them to le her stay, but she didn’t want to disrupt their everyday lives.
“Well I don`t want to be a bother.”
“Great!” Zora beams and skips out of the room, returning a few minutes later with a cleanly ironed uniform for their guest, seen as Ember`s own was crumpled and muddy.
“The pants are mine, they might be a bit long,” She says, looking at the slight height difference between her and the ebony haired girl, “and the shirt is one of Boxy`s old school shirts because one of mine would be a bit too…well tight on your chest.” Zora frowns slightly, glaring down at her nonexistent chest.
“I`m sorry, Boxy?”
She giggles, “Pandora, my cousin. We all call her Boxy, I`m sure you have heard of the old Greek tale of Pandora’s foolishness with a certain box?”
Ember nods, she had loved that story as a child, it was her second favourite, behind the one of the Zodiac her mother used to tell her.
“So I`ll let you get dressed, do you need anything else?”

“how is she today?” Mikey asks, looking up from a bowl of sugary cereal.
“Fine, fine.” Zora smiles, helping herself to her own bowl and sitting down.
“She isn`t suspicious?” Pandora asks nervously.
“No, as long as you keep away from her Mikey,” She says warningly, “She will not have the chance to find out our little secret, will she?”

Gerard stared dismally up at the ever brightening sky as the sun rose steadily highest, painting the morning sky, a rainbow of pinks and reds. His stomach growled loudly, it had been a few days since he had managed to get any food. since he had left his Gran`s house all those years ago, he had stole and hunted, managing to just get enough food to scrape by. It was silly really he knew he could go back and end his foolishness of trying to run from who he really was, but he was too scared to. Scared that he would be rejected. And he couldn’t take any more rejection; he had already suffered so much of it in his shot life.
Sometimes he would watch the house, tying to get a glimpse of his little brother, or even Zora, the loathsome trickster rodent. Every now and then he would sit and watch from the safety of a high tree, he was after all cursed with very good climbing skills. It was on one of those days that he was watching that he saw a stranger, a girl, leave the house, followed closely by Mikey and Zora.
He knew right away that this girl wasn`t one of them, even though he hadn`t seen any of them o0ther Zodiac member since before his Gran`s passing. So what was she, a compete outsider doing at the house? Did she know? and more importantly, did Echo, the cruel and bitter head of their cursed family know?
Sign up to rate and review this story